Any cat lovers?

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
The Mastiff

Re: Any cat lovers?

Post by The Mastiff »

That's the beauty of cats, they have a mind of their own. Mine will come to me to cuddle. Cats are also very hygienic so where does the smell come from? Besides the litterbox of course 😉 I love dogs but the smell of them especially when wet 🤢
That isn't beauty to me. :) A dog will try to struggle up from it's death bed to go out with the owner as it thinks it's his/her job but cats aside from rodent ( sometimes bugs) killing ( and torture) it only offers home vandalism and demands attention when it desires.

I'm in my 60's now and have had pets all my life. I began with an attitude like yours. When I was first married and had no kids I ended up with 3 cats. Later after raising up my kid and having many generations of dogs as well as cats I still find cats to be cute and cuddly but nothing more. Definitely not worth the trouble and expense. I had one live over 20 years and as life will have it the one that was that old was the craziest and most troublesome one. The nice ones died relatively young at about 14.