Paramilitary 2 sprints

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
WCC

Re: Paramilitary 2 sprints

Post by WCC »

dubya3 wrote:I'm most excited for the CF/M4 exclusive coming up. I just sold my only PM2 sprint tonight but it funded my grail, CF S90V/154CM PM2 thanks to Nate :D
Hey man, you beat me to it!!! Enjoy the knife. :)
dubya3

Post by dubya3 »

WCC wrote:
dubya3 wrote:I'm most excited for the CF/M4 exclusive coming up. I just sold my only PM2 sprint tonight but it funded my grail, CF S90V/154CM PM2 thanks to Nate :D
Hey man, you beat me to it!!! Enjoy the knife. :)

I just got lucky. I didn't post a WTB but he saw on BF that it was my "grail". The best part is I only had to sell 1 knife lol.
Cory

Upgrading to a Ti ATR once I sell my stainless ATR :)

WCC

Post by WCC »

dubya3 wrote:I just got lucky. I didn't post a WTB but he saw on BF that it was my "grail". The best part is I only had to sell 1 knife lol.
You and me both...just got hold of an unused C81CFPE2. :D Now to hunt down the C81CFP2.
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

^
Man, I hope you can find a better deal than the set you just bought off BF. Those prices were pretty high (for example, the thread just below it had a BNIB brown one for $100 less than what you paid) - I hope you got a good discount for buying his whole set! The real challenge is finding a CF one for less than $400 BNIB. Good luck! :)
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
dubya3

Post by dubya3 »

RadioactiveSpyder wrote:^
Man, I hope you can find a better deal than the set you just bought off BF. Those prices were pretty high (for example, the thread just below it had a BNIB brown one for $100 less than what you paid) - I hope you got a good discount for buying his whole set! The real challenge is finding a CF one for less than $400 BNIB. Good luck! :)

I just today paid $400 for a cf 154/s90v pm2 . Only thing wrong is its missing the paperwork but apparently a lot of the knives in this sprint didn't come with the paperwork from what I've heard. Some did some didn't.
Cory

dubya3

Post by dubya3 »

WCC wrote:
dubya3 wrote:I just got lucky. I didn't post a WTB but he saw on BF that it was my "grail". The best part is I only had to sell 1 knife lol.
You and me both...just got hold of an unused C81CFPE2. :D Now to hunt down the C81CFP2.

What did you buy? I don't know the codes without looking them up lol
Cory

WCC

Post by WCC »

dubya3 wrote:
WCC wrote:

The C81CFPE2 I bought is the carbon fibre version with the CPM-154/S90V steel blade. The C81CFP2 I'm hunting has the CPM-S90V steel blade.
WCC

Post by WCC »

Thanks, appreciate your view. And yes, the collecting bug often gets the better of me. :D
dubya3

Post by dubya3 »

WCC wrote:
dubya3 wrote:
WCC wrote:

The C81CFPE2 I bought is the carbon fibre version with the CPM-154/S90V steel blade. The C81CFP2 I'm hunting has the CPM-S90V steel blade.
That's kind of what I figured. I'm hoping to get the cf s90v eventually but the Military and Yojimbo will be first. I'm extremely excited for the two new M4 exclusives. I'll get the CF one for sure but it'll be tough to talk the fiance into the jade G10 version too lol.
Cory

Nate

Post by Nate »

I have other knives in carbon fiber and other knives in s90v, but I'm already starting to miss the peel-ply cf on the Para I decided to part with... I think I know which m4 exclusive I'm going to try and snag now :)
:spyder:
dubya3

Post by dubya3 »

Nate wrote:I have other knives in carbon fiber and other knives in s90v, but I'm already starting to miss the peel-ply cf on the Para I decided to part with... I think I know which m4 exclusive I'm going to try and snag now :)

Thanks Nate! I never thought I'd be able to own one but you worked with me so again, thank you.

That CF/M4 is going to be a killer blade too.
Cory

WCC

Post by WCC »

dubya3 wrote:
WCC wrote:
dubya3 wrote:
WCC wrote: You and me both...just got hold of an unused C81CFPE2. :D Now to hunt down the C81CFP2.

That's kind of what I figured. I'm hoping to get the cf s90v eventually but the Military and Yojimbo will be first. I'm extremely excited for the two new M4 exclusives. I'll get the CF one for sure but it'll be tough to talk the fiance into the jade G10 version too lol.
Please tell me more. Do you know when these are expected? Can they be pre-ordered?
RadioactiveSpyder

WCC wrote:
Thanks, appreciate your view. And yes, the collecting bug often gets the better of me. :D
Hi, sorry I certainly didn't mean to be critical. I just hate seeing folks pay too much for well, anything really :). I've paid way too much on a few knives, only to kick myself hours later after finding it on some smaller knife vendor's website (and still with several in stock usually!). I have all the PM2 sprints save the original CF one, and unless I find one for $300 or trade one of my rare ones, it won't be in my collection. Of course, I'm spoiled a bit in that I got the newer laminated CF sprint for $300 direct from NGK. That sort of luck doesn't happen too often for me :). Cheers and welcome, Radioactive :)
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
WCC

Post by WCC »

RadioactiveSpyder wrote:
WCC wrote:
Hi, sorry I certainly didn't mean to be critical. I just hate seeing folks pay too much for well, anything really :). I've paid way too much on a few knives, only to kick myself hours later after finding it on some smaller knife vendor's website (and still with several in stock usually!). I have all the PM2 sprints save the original CF one, and unless I find one for $300 or trade one of my rare ones, it won't be in my collection. Of course, I'm spoiled a bit in that I got the newer laminated CF sprint for $300 direct from NGK. That sort of luck doesn't happen too often for me :). Cheers and welcome, Radioactive :)
Not at all and I really appreciate your view. I'm new to the PM2s and just love them so when I saw the bunch I just bought them. I don't have any regrets though; it's only money and I know they will bring me a lot of joy. :D
RadioactiveSpyder

That they will ;)
BTG

Post by BTG »

elmeringalo wrote:
image.jpg
Wow, nice...as if your mules and handmade sheaths weren't enough, now I'm REALLY jealous!!
WCC

Post by WCC »

dubya3 wrote:I just today paid $400 for a cf 154/s90v pm2 . Only thing wrong is its missing the paperwork but apparently a lot of the knives in this sprint didn't come with the paperwork from what I've heard. Some did some didn't.
If you like I can always scan the paperwork in and email you a copy when I get the knife.
elmeringalo

Post by elmeringalo »

BTG wrote:
Wow, nice...as if your mules and handmade sheaths weren't enough, now I'm REALLY jealous!!
Hi BTG, thanks for follow me
No por mucho tempranar, amanece mas madrugo
palonej

Post by palonej »

WCC wrote:
RadioactiveSpyder wrote:
WCC wrote:
Not at all and I really appreciate your view. I'm new to the PM2s and just love them so when I saw the bunch I just bought them. I don't have any regrets though; it's only money and I know they will bring me a lot of joy. :D
I love the way you think WCC!!
I feel the same way and VERY rarely regret it!
I was on BF when you were trying to nab all the Paras!! I actually felt your excitement!!!
Worth every penny bro!!
Joe
bmwboris

Post by bmwboris »

Hey gents

Apologies for dredging up an old thread, but with the KW Carbon Fibre M4 model out now, I'm doing some research

Wanted to get an idea which model would be more valuable from a collectors point of view- the C81CFPE2, C81CFP2 or the recent KW exclusive?

I have a user PM2 but really like carbon fibre