Post dealer deals here.

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
opusxpn

Re: Post dealer deals here.

Post by opusxpn »

Man those dragonfly knives went fast. The only spyderco I got this cyber monday was a blk stretch vg10 for $69 at amazon shipped no tax
Keep'em sharp :spyder: 9 Enduras, 4 Manix, Manix XL DLC, 3 Delicas, 5 Ladybug, 2 Manbug, 4 Dragonfly, Pingo, Cat, 3 Salt1, Pacific salt, Tasman, 3 stretch, 2 Tenacious, Resiliance, Robyn2 G10, 2byrd hawkbill, 4Para2, 2Military, native5 frn, Bradley folder, SpyDK, Kiwi, MT19, salt saver, Street bowie, Roadie,Squeak, 5 UKPK, k05 SE, k04 SE & PE
sdedalus83

Post by sdedalus83 »

disregard
I carry a serrated Robin2 at work, a Cara Cara Rescue 2 in the glove box, and a ZDP Dragonfly or Junior everywhere else. My PM2 sits on a shelf with a small assortment of Kershaws.
Waiting patiently for the Native 5 lightweight and the Lil' Temperance 2.
Nate

Post by Nate »

Looks like BladeHQ is running their Cyber Monday deals a bit longer. Just saw that they have the Worker sprint at $140.
:spyder:
shunsui

Post by shunsui »

I thought the Sports Authority deal of 25% off + free shipping was pretty good.

I notice they are still running a 20% + free shipping.

Still a pretty good deal on a lot of knives.
sdedalus83

Post by sdedalus83 »

If anyone is interested in a Becker BK15, Red's Gear has them for 42.99, but for a new customer it would be 22.99 with a specific sequence.

Registering an account gets you $5 in points. After registering, sign in and opt in to the newsletter. This gives you another $10 in points. Add the BK15 to your cart and use code REDSHIGHFIVE to get $5 off. During checkout, apply the $15 in points to get the price to 22.99. This includes economy shipping, and most states won't result in tax.

The $20 in total discounts should apply to anything over $40, but most of their prices are too high to really make it worthwhile. In the case of the BK15, their price is the lowest out there.

US made, poor man's Southfork for just a bit more than a Mora companion.

EDIT: Just double checked and realized that the FRN stretch is $60 and the Manix 2 XL is $80 via this method.
I carry a serrated Robin2 at work, a Cara Cara Rescue 2 in the glove box, and a ZDP Dragonfly or Junior everywhere else. My PM2 sits on a shelf with a small assortment of Kershaws.
Waiting patiently for the Native 5 lightweight and the Lil' Temperance 2.
Hopsbreath

Post by Hopsbreath »

Stretch is such a great knife, $60 is a no-brainer. Got mine on order, thanks for the tip!
Invective

Post by Invective »

Great deals at Howes on a lot of knives! Lum Tanto Fixed for $179, Para2s for $96!!!! and a bunch of others. If you aren't signed up for their email blasts I'd suggest you do that!

rodloos

Post by rodloos »

I picked up a Vallotton for $145, and a backup Matriarch2 for $49 from Howe's this morning, but I think he only had one of each at that price. I'd been wanting a Vallotton for quite some time, this pushed me over the edge.
Which Knife, A or B? get Both! (and C, D and E) :)
gbelleh

Post by gbelleh »

Yeah, I picked up one of the Lum Tanto fixed blades. Great prices!
:bug-red-white
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Yep, I just snagged Jim's last Pink Squeak at Howe's for $32 shipped. This will be a great Christmas gift for my wife. :) Awesome sauce!
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
tvenuto

Post by tvenuto »

**** my eyes! I was in the middle of a workout when this was sent. Missed out fo sho.
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Invective wrote:Great deals at Howes on a lot of knives! Lum Tanto Fixed for $179, Para2s for $96!!!! and a bunch of others. If you aren't signed up for their email blasts I'd suggest you do that!

This did not last long. :( These are all mostly gone except for a few SpyDK's. Better get them while they last!
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Yea Howes is out of stock on just about everything.
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Cutlery Shoppe has S110V manix's in stock for $99.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
i am travvy

Post by i am travvy »

knifecenter has some spydercos on sale. i think the best one is the salt dragonfly for 39. not as good as the bladehq sale but still not bad.
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

Used that $20 dollars off at redsgear and got a Ladybug Hawkbill Salt on route for $19.99 with free shipping. Seems like a good price on a knife I have been wanting for a while.
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
opusxpn

Post by opusxpn »

I still got some deals today, Redsgear I did get the BK15 for $23 and Howes only had the last Spyderco Spy-Dk in black for $25 well $29 shipped. Wanted to get 2 but said inventory only showed one. Two cool knives for $52 can't beat that.
Keep'em sharp :spyder: 9 Enduras, 4 Manix, Manix XL DLC, 3 Delicas, 5 Ladybug, 2 Manbug, 4 Dragonfly, Pingo, Cat, 3 Salt1, Pacific salt, Tasman, 3 stretch, 2 Tenacious, Resiliance, Robyn2 G10, 2byrd hawkbill, 4Para2, 2Military, native5 frn, Bradley folder, SpyDK, Kiwi, MT19, salt saver, Street bowie, Roadie,Squeak, 5 UKPK, k05 SE, k04 SE & PE
opusxpn

Post by opusxpn »

Oh forgot to mention Howes also was showing a manix Dark blue FRN S110V in stock for $99 I already got one so I passed on this one but it has a great price.
Capt'n Boatsalot

Post by Capt'n Boatsalot »

At Red's Gear, are you guys able to use both the REDSHIGHFIVE code as well as the $10 credit from signing up for the newsletter? I can only seem to do one or the other in the Discount Code entry, meaning I can get at most $15 savings. But it looks like I'm doing something wrong.
bearfacedkiller wrote:Used that $20 dollars off at redsgear and got a Ladybug Hawkbill Salt on route for $19.99 with free shipping. Seems like a good price on a knife I have been wanting for a while.
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

The redshighfive code goes in the discount code and the other $5 and $10 is in the form of rewards points that you get for registering and signing up for the news letter.

I was able to get the whole $20 dollars off.
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?