Spyderco 2014 Lists: Delivered, Coming Soon & Later

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
williaty

Re: Spyderco 2014 Lists: Delivered, Coming Soon & Later

Post by williaty »

Has there been an official release on the Roc folder yet? I see a few websites listing a price for it, but they don't indicate they actually have it and this thread says "Coming Soon".
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

williaty wrote:Has there been an official release on the Roc folder yet? I see a few websites listing a price for it, but they don't indicate they actually have it and this thread says "Coming Soon".
I don't know if there has been a delay but Sal said this elsewhere about the Roc a few weeks ago:
  • "The maker has been having difficulties overcoming some of the challenges to the model. That's one of the reasons we selected another maker for the designer's other models."
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
williaty

Post by williaty »

RamZar wrote:
williaty wrote:Has there been an official release on the Roc folder yet? I see a few websites listing a price for it, but they don't indicate they actually have it and this thread says "Coming Soon".
I don't know if there has been a delay but Sal said this elsewhere about the Roc a few weeks ago:
  • "The maker has been having difficulties overcoming some of the challenges to the model. That's one of the reasons we selected another maker for the designer's other models."
Aw jeeze. That worries me about buying one then.
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Moved Yojimbo2 S90V/CF from Coming Soon to Delivered in post #1.
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Moved Lum Tanto Green/Black G-10 Sprint (MSRP: $399.95) to Delivered.

Last edited by RamZar on Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HarleyXJGuy

Post by HarleyXJGuy »

Dangit Ramzar you got me all excited when I saw this thread bumped up lol.
On my radar: 110V Military, Police 4 and some sweet Rex 45 Military action.

Newest Spydies: S90v Ti Military, Pacific Salt and a special Kiwi.
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

HarleyXJGuy wrote:Dangit Ramzar you got me all excited when I saw this thread bumped up lol.
I'm hoping that at least some of the dozen in the Coming Soon list show up before month end. Personally, looking forward to that little Rubicon flipper with the gorgeous CF.
HarleyXJGuy

Post by HarleyXJGuy »

RamZar wrote:
HarleyXJGuy wrote:Dangit Ramzar you got me all excited when I saw this thread bumped up lol.
I'm hoping that at least some of the dozen in the Coming Soon list show up before month end. Personally, looking forward to that little Rubicon flipper with the gorgeous CF.
Umm no.

I still have a Southard and Swick 4 to buy this month, not to mention the SB Stretch I am lusting after. Sal is just going to have to hold off on sprints until I get a little caught up.

I suppose regular production new releases are fine.
On my radar: 110V Military, Police 4 and some sweet Rex 45 Military action.

Newest Spydies: S90v Ti Military, Pacific Salt and a special Kiwi.
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Moved Farid Mehr K2 (MSRP: $399.95) and Slysz Bowie (MSRP: $499.95) to the Delivered list.

RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Moved Tatanka from Coming Soon to Delivered.

Last edited by RamZar on Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paladin

Post by paladin »

Thanks Ramzar! What dealer has got 'em?
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

paladin wrote:Thanks Ramzar! What dealer has got 'em?
Howes Knife Shop. In stock Oct. 17th.

http://www.howesknifeshop.com/spyderco/ ... ka-c180gp/" target="_blank
paladin

Post by paladin »

Got in my order with Jim just now, he said he'll shoot for shipping on Friday, no later than Saturday ... :)

can't wait to try out the PowerLock!!!!!! :spyder:

This thread is a great PSA!
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Native5 Light Weight also in stock at HKS on Friday.

Moved it from Coming Soon to Delivered.

Last edited by RamZar on Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paladin

Post by paladin »

WoW...JUST WOW!!!!

Two of the models I have been most anticipating dropping on the SAME DAY...

And yes...

I had to call Mr. Howe back to add TWO LW Natives to the Tatanka... :spyder: + :spyder: :spyder:

The BEST COLUMBUS DAY EVER!!!! :D

RamZar, can I count on you as a character witness at the divorce proceedings? :p
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

paladin wrote:WoW...JUST WOW!!!!

Two of the models I have been most anticipating dropping on the SAME DAY...

And yes...

I had to call Mr. Howe back to add TWO LW Natives to the Tatanka... :spyder: + :spyder: :spyder:

The BEST COLUMBUS DAY EVER!!!! :D
Nice!
paladin wrote: RamZar, can I count on you as a character witness at the divorce proceedings? :p
I'm just a Bot. In fact, I'm going to change my name to RamBot! :D
ohcyclist

Post by ohcyclist »

Any word on the timing of the PITS folder coming to market?
tap78

Post by tap78 »

Does anybody know when TI/Damast Endura will hit the shelves?
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Moved Rubicon and Chubby from Coming soon to Delivered in Post #1.

RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Looks like Lil LionSpy will start shipping next week according to Howes Knife Shop.

http://www.howesknifeshop.com/spyderco/ ... -c181gt1p/" target="_blank