Show your knife and your ride!

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
SpeedHoles

Re: Show your knife and your ride!

Post by SpeedHoles »

SuckSqueezeBangBlow wrote:this is my 4x4. its an Isuzu Dmax, built on the same platform as your GM Colorado I think? I've since added a winch and larger rubber since these photos were taken.

Beautiful scenery for some photos!
Must be so many fun trails around there I would hope!

What is the set-up you have in the bed?
Going back to Caly.
victorf

Post by victorf »

Well, back to "Show your knife and your ride! Not a :spyder: but at least, it is a knife ;)

:)
SpeedHoles

Post by SpeedHoles »

victorf wrote:Well, back to "Show your knife and your ride! Not a :spyder: but at least, it is a knife ;)

We need pics of the Scout! :D
Going back to Caly.
SuckSqueezeBangBlow

Post by SuckSqueezeBangBlow »

SpeedHoles wrote: What is the set-up you have in the bed?
i put drawers down

and toolboxes on top
victorf

Post by victorf »

SpeedHoles wrote:
victorf wrote:Well, back to "Show your knife and your ride! Not a :spyder: but at least, it is a knife ;)

We need pics of the Scout! :D
That, my friend, was my bygone 125% off road era! I do have a few pictures in my antique album. When I find a moment, I'll get it transferred and post - no promise - when - over loaded with hobbies and distractions. IMO, that was the Best Car ever. 1976 new, with its sweet 345 V8, then, modded. After work, every Friday, load it up, along with wife, my cherish pure Colby Pitbull, .45 and AR15 - off we went, deep into the trail - to our favorite spot! :cool:

Off road scene is fairly stale here now! Sad :( , the second largest employer here in Paradise, has choked up and closed down access to the vast military reservations here on the Island. That is where the nicest off road excursions are. Where I used to go every Friday and camp until late Sunday! Military security has gotten worst since 9/11. You know what I mean! :(

Aloha!
remnar

Post by remnar »

farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Brock O Lee

Post by Brock O Lee »

Daily commuter... Love taking a few footpaths and gravel sections between home and work to bypass traffic.

Last edited by Brock O Lee on Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hans

Favourite Spydies: Military, PM2, Shaman, UKPK
Others: Victorinox Pioneer, CRK L Sebenza 31, CRK L Inkosi
danospydermano

Post by danospydermano »

Here is a picture of my BC-UK & PM2 last weekend at the MECCA on Forced Affection Day 2015 (02/14/15). My wife's Toyota Tacoma is sitting there between the blades and the building. I'll post a few pic's of my truck with my Spydies' ASA I can get them taken! :spyder:
[URL=http://s172.photobucket.com/user/d ... .jpg[/img][/url]
P.S. No tree was harmed in the making of this photo! L :spyder: L The knives are stuck in cracks that were already there.
If carrying 2-is-1 and One-is-None...What is Five?
remnar

Post by remnar »

danospydermano wrote:Here is a picture of my BC-UK & PM2 last weekend at the MECCA on Forced Affection Day 2015 (02/14/15). My wife's Toyota Tacoma is sitting there between the blades and the building. I'll post a few pic's of my truck with my Spydies' ASA I can get them taken! :spyder:
[URL=http://s172.photobucket.com/user/d ... .jpg[/img][/url]
P.S. No tree was harmed in the making of this photo! L :spyder: L The knives are stuck in cracks that were already there.
You took your wife to the SFO for Valentines Day? And you made her drive? Congratulations! She must be quite the lady to put up with that. :D
danospydermano

Post by danospydermano »

I drove because I knew where it would be located as I have family that grew up in Golden & we only drove her truck to Colorado because it's better on gas than my V-8 Chevy! L :spyder: L Yes she is quite the awesome bride & she likes sharp things as well as things that go BANG! I picked the best of the bunch with her. :D
If carrying 2-is-1 and One-is-None...What is Five?
BTG

Post by BTG »

image.jpg
image.jpg
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Really enjoying my new PPT.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
Knivesinedc

Post by Knivesinedc »

3rdGenRigger wrote:No offense, but I'd sooner stab myself in the eye with a rusty spork than drive a Prius.
I second that!
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390

@liquid_cobra
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

No knife in this picture, but it's Spyderco related if you look close enough.

@liquid_cobra
Mad Mac
Location: Northern Far West Deep East Texas in the Dirty South

Post by Mad Mac »

My new Schempp Bowie with my naked 1998 Jeep Wrangler TJ and Spunky, my Rat Terrier.

1990: Endura SE, Delica PE, Mariner, Police. 2014: ClipiTool Bottle Opener. 2015: Kitchen Knife PE, Tenacious CE, Stretch PE, Moran Drop Point, Kiwi, 2 Byrd Cara Caras, Schempp Bowie, Native 5 Forum Knife, Police SE, Tenacious SE, 4" Paring Knife, 2" Paring Knife, Terzuola Starmate. 2016: The Spyderco Story, Terzuola The Tactical Folding Knife, USN Ladybug H-1 Hawkbill SE, Black BaliYo, Yellow H-1 Salt Dragonfly 2 SE, Hennicke Ulize, Pink Native 5 PE, Renegade C23PS and C23P, Gayle Bradley 2, Terzuola Double Bevel, Gayle Bradley Air, Cricket Blue Nishjin, Centofante Memory, K2, 2 Large Lum Pink, Carey Rubicon. 2017: Dialex Battlestation, Orange Southard Positron, Gray Baliyo, Native 5 CE, Tenacious CE. 2018: Schempp EuroEdge, Eric Glesser ClipiTool Standard. 2019 Calendar Contest Reinhold Rhino CF PLN. 2022: Byrd Robin 2 Wharncliffe, Byrd Cara Cara 2 Rescue Orange, Janich Yojimbo 2 CruWear.
Motorcycle adventures in a past life.
i am travvy

Post by i am travvy »

My new truck and my millie if you look closely

Sushimoto

Post by Sushimoto »

Look closely!!! My ride is a Kalmar RT240.
Sushimoto

Post by Sushimoto »

Another shot. Heads up! "Delica 4"