Which spyderco is in the mail?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
rodloos

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Post by rodloos »

Two Swick 4's on the way, plus a green/black Lum Tanto. Some things are just too beautiful to resist!
Which Knife, A or B? get Both! (and C, D and E) :)
rhicks

Post by rhicks »

rodloos wrote:Two Swick 4's on the way, plus a green/black Lum Tanto. Some things are just too beautiful to resist!
Same here. I went to the SFO this morning and got two Swick 4's and held the green/black Lum Tanto. I bought the Swicks and just ordered the LUM. I wanted the original LUM for a long time but this green/black one just melted any resistance. Shipping notice on the LUM just received.
jmh58

Post by jmh58 »

Dice.. Picked up a Domino last week and cant resist this one.. John :)
Not all who wander are lost!!!

Of all the paths you take in life...
Make sure some of them are Dirt!!! ;)
TL.

Post by TL. »

The Spyderco ROC. My first knife pre-order ever.

Past 3 purchases in order of newest to oldest have been:
- ZDP / Nishijin Dragonfly
- Superblue Dragonfly
- DICE

The DICE was a smaller blade than I was used to, but it helped me easily transition to the Superblue Dragonfly, which I have been carrying daily. Awesome knife though. Going to have to work that one back into rotation.

I accidentally the Dragonfly at home one day this past week, but fortunately had my trusty PM2 handy. The thing seemed huge after pocketing the Dragonfly for several weeks.
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

Unfortunately, the better half has put her foot down so a few of my recent purchases and my collectible models will be oubound to another loving home. This is my fault for leaving the receipts in the Spyderco boxes. Be sure to check BF as I will be letting some older, hard to find examples go soon. My Spydrecos will be OUTBOUND mail for quite a while.
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

xceptnl wrote:Unfortunately, the better half has put her foot down so a few of my recent purchases and my collectible models will be oubound to another loving home. This is my fault for leaving the receipts in the Spyderco boxes. Be sure to check BF as I will be letting some older, hard to find examples go soon. My Spydrecos will be OUTBOUND mail for quite a while.
Ouch! :( I'm sorry to hear that, Landon. If it makes you feel any better, I've been *ahem* "strongly encouraged" not to buy any new Spydies for a while due to the recent purchase of a home and all of the associated expenses, etc. :( I will help share this load with you. ;) On a more positive note, I DID manage to sneak one last Spydie in about a week ago: a Centofante 3. It wasn't for me, though. It was a gift for my wife's birthday to replace her MIA Persistence. :)
chuckd

Post by chuckd »

xceptnl wrote:Unfortunately, the better half has put her foot down so a few of my recent purchases and my collectible models will be oubound to another loving home. This is my fault for leaving the receipts in the Spyderco boxes. Be sure to check BF as I will be letting some older, hard to find examples go soon. My Spydrecos will be OUTBOUND mail for quite a while.
I will keep an eye out, thanks for the heads up!!
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

Very sorry to hear that you'll be saying goodbye to some of your little friends, but these things happen, and, as you say, they will be much appreciated in their new homes. Will try to check, mostly in case any hard to find ones are in the user category.

As for me I've got a couple of Swick4's and some black and wire clips coming.
mb1

Post by mb1 »

Newbie question...BF = Blade Forums? Is this the main trusted source of used buy/sell/trading? I checked out Blade Forums last night and was impressed with the volume of blades moving through there.
- Mark

"Don't believe everything you think." -anonymous wise man
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

mb1 wrote:Newbie question...BF = Blade Forums? Is this the main trusted source of used buy/sell/trading? I checked out Blade Forums last night and was impressed with the volume of blades moving through there.
Yes, for me it is the most trusted source for second-hand knives. They can move fast, if priced accordingly.
*Landon*
HarleyXJGuy

Post by HarleyXJGuy »

DougC-3 wrote:
Very sorry to hear that you'll be saying goodbye to some of your little friends, but these things happen, and, as you say, they will be much appreciated in their new homes. Will try to check, mostly in case any hard to find ones are in the user category.

As for me I've got a couple of Swick4's and some black and wire clips coming.
Been there and done that xceptnl. One day my wife opened my gun safe for some reason and was like "where did all these come from?"

Not to put aside how it sucks for you but I am thinking you should give your fellow Spydie forumites first dibs.
On my radar: 110V Military, Police 4 and some sweet Rex 45 Military action.

Newest Spydies: S90v Ti Military, Pacific Salt and a special Kiwi.
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

HarleyXJGuy wrote:Not to put aside how it sucks for you but I am thinking you should give your fellow Spydie forumites first dibs.
I have been known to do the "right thing" from time to time. ;)
*Landon*
HarleyXJGuy

Post by HarleyXJGuy »

xceptnl wrote:
HarleyXJGuy wrote:Not to put aside how it sucks for you but I am thinking you should give your fellow Spydie forumites first dibs.
I have been known to do the "right thing" from time to time. ;)
NIce!

Laethageal

Post by Laethageal »

I just pulled the trigger on the K2 st CS. Can't wait to have it in hand and see for myself ifit's worth all the fuss ☺
HarleyXJGuy

Post by HarleyXJGuy »

Snuck this one under the radar.

Strange I can't find it for sale anywhere.

elena86

Post by elena86 »

I'm on my way to the post office to pick up a sprint Delica in super blue.Today is a good day for me !
Laethageal

Post by Laethageal »

HarleyXJGuy wrote:Snuck this one under the radar.

Strange I can't find it for sale anywhere.
Seen it at gpknives, cutlery shoppe and howes
3rdGenRigger

Post by 3rdGenRigger »

C01 Worker Sprint. I probably don't need to iterate how excited I am...just needed to wait for a paycheque with enough overtime hours on it. I definitely wanted one of these sooner, and I'm a little surprised they're still available at multiple retailers to be honest...I thought for sure these would be a fast selling home run.
All Glory To The Hypno-Toad

---> Branden
DJD

Post by DJD »

Sage 3....
NoFair

Post by NoFair »

Slysz Bowie :cool: