Which spyderco is in the mail?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
BTG

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Post by BTG »

Sage 5 shipped today from KC, I'll be EDC''ing this along with the Nirvana till the Rhino drops, that's the one I see as being my workhorse.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Well I caved too and grabbed a Sage 5 from National today :)
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Bdubs808

Post by Bdubs808 »

Sage 5!
Larry_Mott

Post by Larry_Mott »

In the mail: Phoenix, K2 and Chubby.
Just received (quite epic mail call) :)

"Life is fragile - we should take better care of each other, and ourselves - every day!"
//Eva Mott 1941 - 2019. R.I.P.
TN.Frank

Post by TN.Frank »

My Manix 2 G-10 should be coming in via UPS today at Cabela's where I work. I ordered it on our 3point5 program so I got a pretty good price on it. I also have a Manix 2 s110v light weight, dark blue on order, should be here on Monday. Life is good.
:eek:
mrtodd777

Post by mrtodd777 »

Harpy on it's way.
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

Larry_Mott wrote:In the mail: Phoenix, K2 and Chubby.

Uhh, "epic" might even be too light of a term there! I'm no sure how many others had this reaction, but my eyes almost popped out of my head seeing this pic! :eek: :) And 3 Kopas I still need for my own collection... The humanity!

For me, what's coming in the mail is a CF Balance. :cool:
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

RadioactiveSpyder wrote:
Larry_Mott wrote:In the mail: Phoenix, K2 and Chubby.

Uhh, "epic" might even be too light of a term there! I'm no sure how many others had this reaction, but my eyes almost popped out of my head seeing this pic! :eek: :) And 3 Kopas I still need for my own collection... The humanity!

For me, what's coming in the mail is a CF Balance. :cool:
Hey RS did you just score the CF Balance from the Bay? I was watching one that just sold for $97 I think, I remember how long and hard I searched for mine and was super stoked when I finally scored one. Great design and the CF version is very beautiful I think. Enjoy that little gem. :)
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

farnorthdan wrote:Hey RS did you just score the CF Balance from the Bay? I was watching one that just sold for $97 I think, I remember how long and hard I searched for mine and was super stoked when I finally scored one. Great design and the CF version is very beautiful I think. Enjoy that little gem. :)
Hi Dan, I did indeed pick it up last night off the Bay, for a whopping $92.55! I was super stoked to pick it up, especially after being outbid a few days ago on a black ZDP Lum from the same buyer (the last one I need for my Lum Chinese set of course). The buyer got that one at a steal at $127.50, but the auction ended in the middle of the night and I was unconscious at the time. :rolleyes: :p Excited to see the Balance, I think it will go nicely with my Japanese CF Native 4 in VG-10 that I've been carrying quite a bit these last few months. Cheers, Radioactive :)
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

RadioactiveSpyder wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:Hey RS did you just score the CF Balance from the Bay? I was watching one that just sold for $97 I think, I remember how long and hard I searched for mine and was super stoked when I finally scored one. Great design and the CF version is very beautiful I think. Enjoy that little gem. :)
Hi Dan, I did indeed pick it up last night off the Bay, for a whopping $92.55! I was super stoked to pick it up, especially after being outbid a few days ago on a black ZDP Lum from the same buyer (the last one I need for my Lum Chinese set of course). The buyer got that one at a steal at $127.50, but the auction ended in the middle of the night and I was unconscious at the time. :rolleyes: :p Excited to see the Balance, I think it will go nicely with my Japanese CF Native 4 in VG-10 that I've been carrying quite a bit these last few months. Cheers, Radioactive :)
Right on man good grab, I think I paid a little more than that for mine. I will say one thing though about the CF Balance, the pocket clip is way too big on this piece, its almost like having a pocket clip on a Manbug, I ended up taking mine off and just drop it in my shirt pocket. :)

Cogito

Post by Cogito »

Manix 2 XL
Spydersense

Post by Spydersense »

Sage 5

Almost forgot, Ti Millie as well.
SG89

Post by SG89 »

S30v Techno and Pink FRN Cricket
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
toxophilus

Post by toxophilus »

Mantra 1 LNIB and a user Millie in CTS-XHP!
TALON52

Post by TALON52 »

Manix 2 XL Moonglow.
USMC Disabled Veteran 69/73 Semper Fi
this_is_nascar

Post by this_is_nascar »

Delica-4 Zome.
awa54

Post by awa54 »

Nishijin R :D
-David

still more knives than sharpening stones...
Cogito

Post by Cogito »

Urban and Manix 2 XL
awa54

Post by awa54 »

Cogito wrote:Urban and Manix 2 XL
talk about opposites! :)
-David

still more knives than sharpening stones...
Bloke

Post by Bloke »

My CTS 204P Millie arrived today! :cool:

I’m currently waiting on a Ladybug Salt SE Hawkbill! :)
A day without laughter is a day wasted. ~ Charlie Chaplin