Yer favourite fishin' Spyderco+Multi-tool combo?

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
samosaurus

Yer favourite fishin' Spyderco+Multi-tool combo?

Post by samosaurus »

Mine are the Gerber Needle-nose Multiplier.. Very nasty looking gadget but it does chores where few needle-noses have gone before. And of course, Samo's all-time-favourite C-17! Never leave home without it! :D So, what is yours?
Samo's :spyder: tools..
A closer look..
Here it is!
They get the job done.. Samo is one happy dude..

Sam
Ted

Post by Ted »

I'm no fisherman, but I think you have the best possible combo there!

Ted
JD Spydo

Old Yellar

Post by JD Spydo »

Well " Samo" Ol' buddy I think I can at least give you a run for your money. I have a yellow catcherman ( Old Yellar) and a Victorinox " Swiss Tool". They are an indispensable friend on a fishing trip. I must admit though you have some pretty tough gear. I guess what really matters is how fast you can fill your stringer. Spydies forever my friend. JD Spydo :D :spyder: :cool:
samosaurus

Post by samosaurus »

I have a yellow catcherman
Dude ~ You just broke my heart.. :p Nice catch there... I wonder if there are any of them cute yellow C-17s out there.. But then again, I prefer the MBS-26 upgrade on the C-17.. Its one helluva slicer-dicer if you know what I mean.. :D :spyder: :D

Sam
JD Spydo

Old Yellar ( revisited)

Post by JD Spydo »

Well I'll tell you; it was not easy to find the 3 yellar ones that I found. As a matter of fact the fully serrated C-17 I found on the German Ebay. I had a friend who spoke German that got that one for me. I also have a fully serrated black AUS-8 Catcherman I keep in my tackle box also in case I would need the assistance of such a beast. I also have a Cold Steel medium fillet knife so therefore I am loaded for bear ( I guess you could say "loaded for Salmon" instead). I hope the folks at the Great :spyder: factory are listening to us and bring back OLD YELLAR in MBS-26. JD headin to the lake :D :spyder: :o
samosaurus

Post by samosaurus »

it was not easy to find the 3 yellar ones that I found
Dude ~ You are my HERO! :cool: :spyder: :cool: Personally speaking, I'd love to see a Yellow C-17 in MBS-26 and a H-1 pocket clip.. :D

Sam
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

Howzit Samo!

When I used to go night diving, always had a black Gerber Multi and either the following :spyder: 's...(Not all at once though!) Delica CE, Rescue Jr. , Endura, Merlin...

Good one you with that choil lanyard...I ran a clear one on my Gerber too!

Bless ya man, and I haven't forgotten!!! I'll e ya soon about "it"!
Proverbs 16:3...Commit YOUR works to the LORD, and YOUR plans WILL succeed!

"Where's the best little big knife not designed by Sal or Eric?" ~ thombrogan, WSM

Avatar by my KnifeBrother, DiAlex...C102 Adventura designer, 2005 Spyderco Forum Knife! ;)
samosaurus

Post by samosaurus »

Aloha dude! :D Diving in Hawaii! Oh man! :cool:

Sam