Java......??

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
voxnaes

Java......??

Post by voxnaes »

Are you getting my mails... :confused:
Take care,
Vox. :)
java
Location: Rosamond - Tropical Paradise without the tropics.....(or the paradise)

Post by java »

Dang it Vox..!!! They were suppose ta be females!!!! ;) I don't swing tet a way! :D

Does this mean yu aren't receiving any replies??? I have had fits with my SBC account lately and it is back up to speed (maybe) as of Thor's day. Wazzzzzuuuuup, dude??
When I said that mercy stood
Within the border of the wood
I meant the lenient beast with claws
And bloody swift dispatching jaws.

Death Before Decaf!
!
:spyder:
voxnaes

Post by voxnaes »

Nope, no replies... I have send you about 6 E-MAILS (!! ;) ) but haven´t heard/read a word/line.... :confused:
Please try again,
Vox.
voxnaes

Post by voxnaes »

Still nothing...... :confused:
Vox.
java
Location: Rosamond - Tropical Paradise without the tropics.....(or the paradise)

Post by java »

I don't get it!!

(Obviously)

Are the jackbooted Danish postal Spyderco immigration prevention authority now hacking into and diverting your e-mails???? I received a menu in the mail yesterday BTW. Now that was a bit different....! It made me real real hongrey there pilgrim. Especially the carpaccio!!!! Do you know what it takes to find a chef that knows how to slice and marinate those succulent little strips of beef?? Last time I had good carpaccio was in a small out of the way resturant in Menlo Park, CA. It's rough being an Italian/Swedish/German/Native American and unable to satisfy the cravings for your multinational native foods. Plus I'm mistaken for an Asian and called Dr John by all my Vietnamese friends. Guess I'd better go tie on a big bowl of pho tai bo vien for lunch now.

Dang it, Vox! :mad: You temptor, temptress, or whatever sultry culinary succubus from the nether regions of the dark world you are...you've got me craving carpaccio something bad now!!!

Snail and E-Mail on the way. How are Sonje, Ingrid, Uma and "The Twins" now that the cheerleading season is over? Save one of the sultry duo for your buddy, java. :D

Death Before Decaf!
!
voxnaes

Post by voxnaes »

java wrote:I don't get it!!

(Obviously)

How are Sonje, Ingrid, Uma and "The Twins" now that the cheerleading season is over? Save one of the sultry duo for your buddy, java. :D
The girls are all well and they send their love.... Well not Ingrid, she is still angry with you over the Hot Tub incident. (I told you that Eels are hard to catch with all them bubbels...) The twins are actually getting in to Hockey Cheerleading. You should see the tricks they can do with a Puck....... :eek: :p
Looking forward to the snail stuff ;) :D
Your friend,
Jesper
java

Post by java »

Ah Ingrid the faire. Between just you and me buddy ....that was no eel. ;) Ice Hockey cheerleaders?! Might have to make a trip to the old world since we ain't got no freakin' hockey here this year. Java the Younger and I are raging mad about the NHL row. :mad: We went to the local Brahmas/Mudbugs game on Saturday but the CHL ain't the same. A couple of NHL players dropped down to keep sharp and the cowtown flavor makes for interesting between period action. Nothing like Chuck-a-Puck to get you rollin'. Have the girls keep the puck warm for me....

Java the Black, SOT, FOJ

Death Before Decaf!
!
voxnaes

Post by voxnaes »

Still nothing.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... :confused: ...........................................................................................................................................................................
Vox.
java

Post by java »

Forgive my errant ways dear Voxnaes for I have been remiss. The short package was mailed but this week with a delivery slated for next. 'Tis short one of the tools but full of good wearable wishes. Beware for 'tis a signed edition - I can bear sworn testimony to the fact as I was in the presence of the afore mentioned signataries and witnessed their escritorial prowess upon said vestment first person. A second parcel shall be posted upon recipt of goods from E-Bay.

You and yours have not strayed far from my thoughts - indeed I was recently pricing a summerhus in Limfjordslandet area just evening last whilst planning a journey on the North Sea Bicycle Route. Thinking Java the Younger and I may need a prep run before tackling Honshu and the Japanese Alps two years hence.

Overbringe oven på den bar dansende svensk cheerleaders! Der vil være en hed gang i den forhenværende balje i nat! (Man I hope I said that right....) :D

Semper ubi sub ubi!

Death Before Decaf!
!
voxnaes

Post by voxnaes »

java wrote: Overbringe oven på den bar dansende svensk cheerleaders! Der vil være en hed gang i den forhenværende balje i nat! (Man I hope I said that right....) :D

Semper ubi sub ubi!
ROFLMAO......... Not even close...BUT FUNNY!!!!! :D :p :D :p :D
Will stalk the Postmaaam starting tomorrow! ;)
Vox.
java

Post by java »

[quote="voxnaes"]ROFLMAO......... Not even close...BUT FUNNY!!!!! :D :p :D :p :D
Will stalk the Postmaaam starting tomorrow! ]
Omigod! :confused: :confused: What did I say???? We're not engaged are we??? Mrs Java will kill me (some more). :eek:

Death Before Decaf!
!
vampyrewolf

Post by vampyrewolf »

Ik geloof wat onze geachte koffieboon probeerde om te zeggen is cheerleaders voor een bezoek over te brengen. Laat zien of is de mijn beter.

Laat hem nu weten dat hij he's overslaand de ceremonie zei. Enkel om met zijn hoofd een weinig te knoeien.

:D :D
Coffee before Conciousness
Why do people worry more if you argue with your voices than if you just talk with them? What about if you lose those arguements?
Slowly going crazy at work... they found a way to make the voices work too.
voxnaes

Post by voxnaes »

vampyrewolf wrote:Ik geloof wat onze geachte koffieboon probeerde om te zeggen is cheerleaders voor een bezoek over te brengen. Laat zien of is de mijn beter.

Laat hem nu weten dat hij he's overslaand de ceremonie zei. Enkel om met zijn hoofd een weinig te knoeien.

:D :D
Ehhhhhh, Patrick -I think that´s Dutch... But hey, I´ll take that coffe and the cheerleaders anyhowz... :D :confused:
Vox.
Java,
You don´t wanna know, but let´s just say that Ingrid is getting the whip out for your next "session" of passion!! :eek: :p
vampyrewolf

Post by vampyrewolf »

What was I supposed to use? I just used babelfish anyways.
Why do people worry more if you argue with your voices than if you just talk with them? What about if you lose those arguements?
Shiden

Post by Shiden »

It is Dutch, but very bad Dutch.

Vampyrewolf: je zou eens een taalcursus Nederlands moeten volgen want dat lijkt natuurlijk nergens op! :D :p

Maar de cheerleaders moeten dus overkomen, begrijp ik?

Shiden
voxnaes

Post by voxnaes »

vampyrewolf wrote:What was I supposed to use? I just used babelfish anyways.
DANISH, Patrick!! :D
Vox.
vampyrewolf

Post by vampyrewolf »

I believe what our esteemed coffee bean was trying to say is to bring the cheerleaders for a visit, and he said he's skipping the ceremony. Killed the dutch anyways when I went back to english off it and looked... :rolleyes:

where can I do english<->danish translation since babelfish doesn't have it.
java

Post by java »

Dang-it! I just wanted to have a little farfegnugen drivin' them cheerleaders. What's with the Dutch now?? Ingrid's getting her whip out??? :cool: Is she in the outfit that matches?? What's the fastest way there??????

(**** now I wish I'd have listened closer when blade420 explained his "Flaming flying sharks are the transportation choice of the future!!" :( Sounded better than trying to find a big enough worm-hole to crawl in!)

Death Before Decaf!
!
voxnaes

Post by voxnaes »

vampyrewolf wrote: where can I do english<->danish translation since babelfish doesn't have it.
Well, Patrick, If you meet a nice Danish girl, I could translate your messages...-IF, and only if, she has a HOT sister who´s into leather and would let Java sleep over when he get´s here...... :p ;)
Vox.

Java; Ingrid tried the "French Maid" outfit you send her... :D NICE. Guess she could wear that if you want...
java

Post by java »

[quote="voxnaes"]Well, Patrick, If you meet a nice Danish girl, I could translate your messages...-IF, and only if, she has a HOT sister who´s into leather and would let Java sleep over when he get´s here...... :p ]

I don't ask for much. She could wear less.....much less if you know what I mean. ;) BTW - Mrs Java lost the Kringle recipe and we need it again in time for julen. Help me out old buddy.....

I'm nobody. Nobody's perfect. Therefore I am perfect!

Death Before Decaf!
!