Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Mad Mac
Location: Northern Far West Deep East Texas in the Dirty South

Re: Spyderco Photo of the Week Contest!

Post by Mad Mac »

1990: Endura SE, Delica PE, Mariner, Police. 2014: ClipiTool Bottle Opener. 2015: Kitchen Knife PE, Tenacious CE, Stretch PE, Moran Drop Point, Kiwi, 2 Byrd Cara Caras, Schempp Bowie, Native 5 Forum Knife, Police SE, Tenacious SE, 4" Paring Knife, 2" Paring Knife, Terzuola Starmate. 2016: The Spyderco Story, Terzuola The Tactical Folding Knife, USN Ladybug H-1 Hawkbill SE, Black BaliYo, Yellow H-1 Salt Dragonfly 2 SE, Hennicke Ulize, Pink Native 5 PE, Renegade C23PS and C23P, Gayle Bradley 2, Terzuola Double Bevel, Gayle Bradley Air, Cricket Blue Nishjin, Centofante Memory, K2, 2 Large Lum Pink, Carey Rubicon. 2017: Dialex Battlestation, Orange Southard Positron, Gray Baliyo, Native 5 CE, Tenacious CE. 2018: Schempp EuroEdge, Eric Glesser ClipiTool Standard. 2019 Calendar Contest Reinhold Rhino CF PLN. 2022: Byrd Robin 2 Wharncliffe, Byrd Cara Cara 2 Rescue Orange, Janich Yojimbo 2 CruWear.
Motorcycle adventures in a past life.
remnar

Post by remnar »

Nothing says summer like chillin' in the back yard with a cold one and man's best friend. :D

SpeedHoles

Post by SpeedHoles »

Going back to Caly.
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

There were many great photos this week, and as always it was tough to pick a winner. I'm a sucker for the bug logo cut into anything so my pick for the winner this week is Mad Mac. Below is a photo I did two calendar contests ago, decided not to use it but it was a lot of work. I feel your pain Mad Mac!

How are you liking that Tenacious? I kind of miss having one.
Mad Mac wrote:Image
Second place goes to Remnar with his nicely framed shot of a cold beverage on a hot day. Oh and there is a ukpk in there to boot! I'm kinda partial to ukpk's :) Great use of colour by the way.

I still don't have a blue one. I'll have to keep an eye out for one.

Congrats to the winners!
remnar wrote: Image
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
Mad Mac
Location: Northern Far West Deep East Texas in the Dirty South

Post by Mad Mac »

Thank you, Liquid Cobra. Congratulations, Remnar and cheers! A Spyder hogged out of a watermelon rind must have compensated for my lack of photography skills. This is an accomplished group and I'm honored. Thank you one and all for the eye candy every week.

I'm liking the Tenacious, getting the hang of the tip down carry and liner lock. It was the knife I used on the melon, gripping the handle with one hand and guiding the blade by the spine with the other.

Saturday is Independence Day. For this week's challenge, bonus points for pictures that have something to do with the 4th. This is an international forum, so nationalist themed pictures from other countries get bonus points, too. Have a good week.
1990: Endura SE, Delica PE, Mariner, Police. 2014: ClipiTool Bottle Opener. 2015: Kitchen Knife PE, Tenacious CE, Stretch PE, Moran Drop Point, Kiwi, 2 Byrd Cara Caras, Schempp Bowie, Native 5 Forum Knife, Police SE, Tenacious SE, 4" Paring Knife, 2" Paring Knife, Terzuola Starmate. 2016: The Spyderco Story, Terzuola The Tactical Folding Knife, USN Ladybug H-1 Hawkbill SE, Black BaliYo, Yellow H-1 Salt Dragonfly 2 SE, Hennicke Ulize, Pink Native 5 PE, Renegade C23PS and C23P, Gayle Bradley 2, Terzuola Double Bevel, Gayle Bradley Air, Cricket Blue Nishjin, Centofante Memory, K2, 2 Large Lum Pink, Carey Rubicon. 2017: Dialex Battlestation, Orange Southard Positron, Gray Baliyo, Native 5 CE, Tenacious CE. 2018: Schempp EuroEdge, Eric Glesser ClipiTool Standard. 2019 Calendar Contest Reinhold Rhino CF PLN. 2022: Byrd Robin 2 Wharncliffe, Byrd Cara Cara 2 Rescue Orange, Janich Yojimbo 2 CruWear.
Motorcycle adventures in a past life.
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

Congrats Mad Mac and Remnar!

Also, I really like the idea of having contest themes, great idea! Should be a fun theme this week, time to get shooting!
- Nick :bug-red
PayneTrain

Post by PayneTrain »

My picks as well! Mad Mac, real nice work! I was immediately impressed and hoped you'd win it. Though I gotta say LC, yours is awesome too. Now I really want some watermelon to go with my thick-as-cement mac n cheese. Good luck this week ya'll!
remnar

Post by remnar »

Thanks LC and congrats to Mad Mac. I really didn't expect to be in the top two this week, but I forgot how partial LC is to the UKPK. :D

I'll try to get some good patriotic photos this week but my camera is on the fritz so I don't know. :confused:
kosta

Post by kosta »

Congrats Mad Mac and Remnar!
kosta

Post by kosta »

My photo on this week. :)
Pied

Post by Pied »

I already posted this pic last week in another thread. Next time I will post a fresh one like the citrus fruit in the pic above :-)
Techno.JPG
SpeedHoles

Post by SpeedHoles »

^ I just thought that was your lanyard flipped up on the handle at first glance!
Going back to Caly.
Pied

Post by Pied »

^^ The caterpillar would be a nice lanyard but then I can´t take a picture with the adult butterfly on the Techno ;-)
OldSarSwmr

Post by OldSarSwmr »

Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

Hopefully this fits the "4th of July" theme well enough!

- Nick :bug-red
DerRock

Post by DerRock »

Bon Appétit

Kniferbro

Post by Kniferbro »

Belasarius Jnr

Post by Belasarius Jnr »

demoncase