What a cool little knife

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Re: What a cool little knife

Post by Doc Dan »

This is an interesting knife and the steel is even more so. The price scares me away because I am saving up for the P4 when it is released. I cannot keep paying so much for knives when the exchange rate is so bad, right now.

I would love to know how it fits in the hand as it seems like a person could easily accidentally get hold of that sharp blade.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
gunmike1

Post by gunmike1 »

Can you measure the edge bevel thickness? I'm curious how close to a zero the edge is.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Got my shipping notice e from BHQ, so definately inbound
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

This is one of those unfortunate situations where if I buy this knife it means passing on a different one. I hope I can score one on the secondary market in the future. It's a classy looking knife.
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal