Para Military2 Info

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Blerv

Post by Blerv »

Sir Ringo wrote:Great to have an update. Would love a video tour of the making of the Para 2....Just say'n
:rolleyes:
Not the Para2 but its something.

http://www.diynetwork.com/videos/spyderco/33070.html
senorsquare

Post by senorsquare »

Nice video. Thanks for posting Blerv
yellowsubroutine

Post by yellowsubroutine »

Since Spyderco is having difficulty meeting the great demand for the Paramilitary 2 just in its regular black and camo G10 conformations, does this mean it will be a long time before Spyderco adds any other color G10 scales, whether as a permanent addition or a sprint run?

I absolutely love the gorgeous blue G10 that you guys used for the Bentobox Paramilitary 2, and am very sad that I missed out on it. Hopefully this will be a color that is produced again someday.
nwjavahead

Post by nwjavahead »

LoL, perfect timing on the post! I was going to inquire as to the rarity of Para's that seems to be ongoing, hunting for more DLCs...

Djordje aka nwjavahead
My :spyder:'s; Centofante3, FRN Delica (Black), FRN DragonFly2 (Black), G10 DragonFly (2x, Foliage Green!), FRN Endura4 (Black), FRN Streach2 (Black), FRN Native4 (Black), G10 Native5, G10 Manix2 (BlackedOut), G10 Manix2XL (BlackedOut), FRN ManBug, G10 ManBug (Bolsterd, Grey), FRN LadyBug (3x, SE), G10 Jester (Grey), G10 Military (BlackedOut), G10 ParaMilitary2 (2x BlackedOut), Sage 1, Sage2, Sage3, Leafstorm...

Continuing the quest for a Ti ParaMiltary2, and, 'FullSize' Jester (Ti or G10)...
Fred Sanford

Post by Fred Sanford »

Thanks Kristi. They ARE worth the wait. Probably the best knife Spyderco has ever made, and easy to see why such high demand.
"I'm calling YOU ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies." - Fred Sanford
Phrenik

Post by Phrenik »

David Lowry wrote:Thanks Kristi. They ARE worth the wait. Probably the best knife Spyderco has ever made, and easy to see why such high demand.
Much agreed :p My favorite as well. One of the few knives I have kept [from times when I "thin the herd"], as well as have more than 1 of. All other knives I could not justify purchasing more than 1 in meaning of duplication of a singular variation, and not in terms of sprint runs. I have had a few items that I used to have a few sprint variations of but ended up letting them go when I got sick/and wanted to buy other stuff [not occurring at the same time]
BAL

Post by BAL »

JudasD wrote:Half of the fun is the wait. If we got everything that we wanted, when we wanted, we would get bored :)

JD
JudasD you must be happy, happy , happy.
Holland

Post by Holland »

Great post! would love to see more photos of the factory
-Spencer

Rotation:
Gayle Bradley 2 | Mantra 1 | Watu | Chaparral 1 | Dragonfly 2 Salt SE
Holland

Post by Holland »

BAL wrote:JudasD you must be happy, happy , happy.
hahaha
-Spencer

Rotation:
Gayle Bradley 2 | Mantra 1 | Watu | Chaparral 1 | Dragonfly 2 Salt SE
jackknifeh

Post by jackknifeh »

Those workers don't seem to be working very fast. In fact, they seem to be sitting there not moving at all. :) How about a video of them working assemblling knives. That would be interesting to some I bet.

Jack
InGodWeTrust

Post by InGodWeTrust »

see the big river has camo para2 for $106.47
Sir Ringo

Post by Sir Ringo »

Hello Gentlemen, spoke with the guys at S&R Knives in Toronto today and they are expecting 20 black Para2 sometime next week.
I am sure they will go fast..
Orange Dodo, Jason Breeden Rescue, PM 2 Digi Cam & all black, Delica 4 FRN Green & Purple, Manix 2 Lightweight Blue, Yojimbo 2, Native 5 Moonglow, Sage 1