So what did you cut with spyderco today?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
JT

Post by JT »

G10 D-fly opened my mail today... and then I sliced the envelopes to little strips just for fun :)
The Cult Of The Curved Ones-C.O.T.C.O.
clovisc

Post by clovisc »

just boxes, envelopes, and fruits/veggies here of late. :D
:spyder: :spyder: :spyder:
SmoothOne25

Post by SmoothOne25 »

honeybee to open a shipment from bladeshop that was on back order. some say they have had probs but i say "meh" its hit or miss with them, had no probs with them so far... the package had a second jd smith and white goddard for a buddy of mine, she doesn't have a credit card only debit card.... also i used it to take my name and rx number off a prescription bottle i threw out (identity theft sux) that's about it for today
--an eye for an eye--

"You can't escape yourself."
Tank

Post by Tank »

Today the new Spyderhawk :D cut all the zip ties off the plastic boxes of Christmas decor, several lenghts of paracord which I used to replace the ugly thick white ropes on the backyard canopy (looks so much better now). Broke down some boxes, opened the mail and then nipped my finger :rolleyes: while I was fiddling and the day isn't over yet.
-John
ChapmanPreferred

Post by ChapmanPreferred »

I opened a tied grocery bag with a CE Endura ATS-55 steel FRN handle. Used a Mule to open some mail. Kind of a slow day.
SFO Alumni/Authorized Spyderco Dealer (Startup)
Work EDC List
FRP: Nisjin Cricket PE, Manbug PE, Dragonfly PE
FLP: SS Cricket SE, byrd Flatbyrd CE
BRP: CF Military S90V
BLP: Forum S110V Native
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
nathan310

Post by nathan310 »

My orange UKPK cut up a cardboard box, opened 30 or so letters and cut up a bunch of plants. Just another day at work.
Never mistake kindness for weakness.
StangBang

Post by StangBang »

Well, Used my para se to open up some boxes of new inventory for the college bookstore, used a para to cut open my microwave dinner... lol and used faithful Bob T. Slippie to cut slits into said dinner. Cleaned em both up put em back in the pocket. Opened up some mail too, my dad, and girlfriend's Christmas knives got here. (CF Kiwi for Dad, and finally a Pink Native for my girl) :D
Vic
MountainManJim

Post by MountainManJim »

tonydahose wrote:mail just came in, d'allara to open up an envelope containing 2nds from Golden. a centofante 4 wharnie and a burgandy baby goddard
I know what those look like :cool: Tony, that's an interesting house of Chi-town.

Today I pulled out the D'Allara to cut up some potatos for dinner. What a nice knife. I discovered that it fits nicely on my right hip IWB. It is replacing my Matriarch as a "back-up" knife.

Jim
I Like Sharp Things

Current Favorite: Caly 3.5, Super Blue. We're done here. It doesn't get better than the Caly 3.5
FIMS

Post by FIMS »

A few "My Little Ponies" got a hair cut today courtesy of my Stretch 2.
Oderint Dum Metuant - Let them hate, so long as they fear.

:spyder:'s - I have sincerely now lost count.

http://www.spydiewiki.com/
http://spyderco.com/edge-u-cation/glossary.php
DMgangl

Post by DMgangl »

I used my Police 3 SE to prune a couple of my sisters bushes so she could hang Christmas lights on them over the weekend. Used my Millie to open some Airheads at work.

DM
Smile, it can always get worse
Jazz

Post by Jazz »

Opened boxes, cut flaps off some, and opened bags of foodstuffs at work in the kitchen with my SE Salt 1 - opened mail at home with my Atlantic Salt Wharnie... the day isn't over yet...

- best wishes, Jazz.
brandonreed2008

Post by brandonreed2008 »

Onions, cheese, and pickles to make a tasty sandwich
War is mostly waiting.
nathan310

Post by nathan310 »

Just cut a cigar in half when I got home. It's the only knife I own that can do that and sustain no edge damage. I can't wait for the USA Pen Knife!
Never mistake kindness for weakness.
Woz

Post by Woz »

My finger. Ok, I intended to open a box, to but finger crossed my Crickets way.
feeny

Post by feeny »

Sharpened a phoenix on the sharpmaker and now I have several bald spots on both arms and legs I then had to explain myself at the pool when I went swimming.... and here was I wondering if it was sharp enough at the time ... so I tried a few different patches.
skatenut

Post by skatenut »

opened some envelopes and food packages with my UKPK
Azad

Post by Azad »

Bag of cat food and kitty litter. My 14 year old persian is very happy with my white micarta goddard as it matches her fur.
cosmo7809

Post by cosmo7809 »

Putting up the Christmas lights today... Trusty rescue 79mm did just fine.
Come Join Us Click Here
vampyrewolf

Post by vampyrewolf »

quartered some roma tomatoes yesterday for my after work snack with the LH millie, and used the spin to repair a cable today (had to strip about 1/4" off a 2 wire phone line).

2 more tomatoes waiting on the counter for today.

Have to decide if I'm making cheese biscuits or brownie cupcakes (mocha brownies of course) tonight fr my weekend snack. Either way I have to open a few packages for it. Box, bags, tray liners... cornmeal and cheese if I do the biscuits, chocolate if I do the brownies... tough choice.
Coffee before Conciousness
Why do people worry more if you argue with your voices than if you just talk with them? What about if you lose those arguements?
Slowly going crazy at work... they found a way to make the voices work too.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Didn't have any bread or milk in the house this morning - so the kids had red snapper dredged in flour and fried, with scrambled eggs

Used the Paramillie :) Happy kids

Also used it yesterday evening to shave off thin, thin, thin slices from a block of frozen ground beef for frying prior to dropping them into pitta breads with chili sauce and cheese. Even more happy kids!!! - (slightly less than happy dearest wife, though - "Do you know what vegetables even look like?" :D :D)