USN exclusive Lady Bug Hawkbill in toxic green/TiCN

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
bearfacedkiller

Re: USN exclusive Lady Bug Hawkbill in toxic green/TiCN

Post by bearfacedkiller »

I agree.

I don't get it. So it's wrong to join just to get the code but it's ok to use the code without joining. Sounds like selective morality to me. The USN is a great forum so I don't get it. Oh well.
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
w3tnz

Post by w3tnz »

Are we still talking about this? As a fellow spydie enthusiast and forum member, I'm not losing any sleep over paying the same price as usn members, or actually more than most as mentioned above.

You don't have to be a member here to get codes for forum knives, the only difference in this situation is the USN policy to be a closed society, not my morality. I did not say it was wrong to join just to get the coupon, rather that it was a pointless exercise I would rather not deal with, my sole email account is one of those bad ones which would have also meant contacting the admin, wasting his time also and probably having to lie about wanting to be a USn member.. what is the difference where I get the code in this situation ?

Well anyway, I'm off to be uncool somewhere else and enjoy my new spyderco's, hopefully you guys can get over it and do the same. :)

tvenuto

Post by tvenuto »

See below for what it's like to be a USN member...

https://youtu.be/B03lvL3pVp8

The only downside is how often Joshua Jackson tries to make Mighty-Ducks-based inspirational posts.
tvenuto

Post by tvenuto »

Also, I should mention that the two women I was provided, although very nice, are only solid sixes. The USN promotional materials seem to indicate that everyone gets nines at least, so buyer beware. Also, they don't share the same interests, so my weekends are pretty packed, and I think they should do a better job screening that. Otherwise, when you add on the discounted knives, I think it's totally worth signing up!
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

tvenuto wrote:Also, I should mention that the two women I was provided, although very nice, are only solid sixes. The USN promotional materials seem to indicate that everyone gets nines at least, so buyer beware. Also, they don't share the same interests, so my weekends are pretty packed, and I think they should do a better job screening that. Otherwise, when you add on the discounted knives, I think it's totally worth signing up!
You win the "Best post in this thread" award! :D
-Kyle

:bug-red
Latest arrivals: Lava Flow CF DLC Para2, Magnacut Mule, GITD Jester

http://www.spydiewiki.com
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

jabba359 wrote:
tvenuto wrote:Also, I should mention that the two women I was provided, although very nice, are only solid sixes. The USN promotional materials seem to indicate that everyone gets nines at least, so buyer beware. Also, they don't share the same interests, so my weekends are pretty packed, and I think they should do a better job screening that. Otherwise, when you add on the discounted knives, I think it's totally worth signing up!
You win the "Best post in this thread" award! :D
+1 LOL :D