What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

GoldenSpydie wrote:Image
T-1000 wrote:Nice picture. Reminds me of something out of the evolution chapter in a middle school science book, like the fish thing that crawled out the ocean that eventually evolved into mankind haha.
It's actually a C98 Poliwog trying to finish its metamorphosis into a frog, not to mention a great photograph... which gives me a brilliant idea (which Eric has probably already thought of :) ) !! Eric could carry the Poliwog to its bio-mechanical extreme and design a "Spyderco Frog," which would be a more mature, lumpy and froggy looking version of the Poliwog!! I'd snap one up. Also wish they'd bring back the Poliwog.
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
Holland

Post by Holland »

Going fishing with the chaparral 1 and the southfork
-Spencer

Rotation:
Gayle Bradley 2 | Mantra 1 | Watu | Chaparral 1 | Dragonfly 2 Salt SE
Ned

Post by Ned »

chuck_roxas45 wrote:Back home now so this is what I have in my pocket...

I love the look of that Mili...and the G26 is my personal favorite!
:spyder: C101PBL2, C54GPBN, C154PBK, MGREP, JGGYP, C75P3, C36TIP, C113GPGY, C127GPOR, C85GPBL, C11SBK, C10SBK, C11TR, C10TR, C28S (Wharncliffe mod), C11TIPD, C12GS, FB15P, C110GPBL, C85GP2, C141CFP, FB14P3Z, C123GPBL, C88PYL, KO4PBK, C105BMP

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places...Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God." Ephesians 6:12-13
TheFactor

Post by TheFactor »

Holland wrote:Going fishing with the chaparral 1 and the southfork
Cool ! Just took my PM2 to Redbox and picked up a 6 pack of coke lol but I think it would of much rather gone fishing :D
Now were rocking out before the movie :cool:
TheFactor

Post by TheFactor »

Almost movie time so the PM2 is bonding with his new friends/back up that aren't in my pocket today :D
Paddy B

Post by Paddy B »

Dlc paramilitary 2. I recently switched the black clip to stainless and like it a LOT better. The black clip scuffs way too easy and looks like crap in my opinion.
3rdGenRigger

Post by 3rdGenRigger »

These two again today...though I might swap the Swick out for my SB Stretch before heading off to Easter dinner with the family.

All Glory To The Hypno-Toad

---> Branden
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

I can't get these two out of my pockets.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
TheFactor

Post by TheFactor »

^^ Dang those look nice :cool:
TheFactor

Post by TheFactor »

3rdGenRigger wrote:These two again today...though I might swap the Swick out for my SB Stretch before heading off to Easter dinner with the family.

Nice pictures , man I love this thread .
TheFactor

Post by TheFactor »

Paddy B wrote:Dlc paramilitary 2. I recently switched the black clip to stainless and like it a LOT better. The black clip scuffs way too easy and looks like crap in my opinion.
I prefer the stainless clips also especially because if they get scuffed you can polish them out .
I do like the look of the black though when new and there nice because they don't have the look at the knife in my pocket theme going on lol much more lower key .
fot0

Post by fot0 »

fot0

Post by fot0 »

3rdGenRigger wrote:These two again today...though I might swap the Swick out for my SB Stretch before heading off to Easter dinner with the family.

Wow, two great looking knives!!!
GoldenSpydie

Post by GoldenSpydie »

xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

3rdGenRigger wrote:Image
Branden, that finish on the Swick looks SICK. I realize many consider the blackwash and ferric chloride finishes to be trendy hipster-like, but the subdued stonewash on that combined with those scales really speaks to me.
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
Holland

Post by Holland »

-Spencer

Rotation:
Gayle Bradley 2 | Mantra 1 | Watu | Chaparral 1 | Dragonfly 2 Salt SE
opusxpn

Post by opusxpn »

Today I did not carry a spyderco to the ranch actually it was a boker fixed blade with stag handles, I need a mule to put stag handles on it and a nice leather sheath to take to the ranch. I need to be alert for those mules I need one of those.
Keep'em sharp :spyder: 9 Enduras, 4 Manix, Manix XL DLC, 3 Delicas, 5 Ladybug, 2 Manbug, 4 Dragonfly, Pingo, Cat, 3 Salt1, Pacific salt, Tasman, 3 stretch, 2 Tenacious, Resiliance, Robyn2 G10, 2byrd hawkbill, 4Para2, 2Military, native5 frn, Bradley folder, SpyDK, Kiwi, MT19, salt saver, Street bowie, Roadie,Squeak, 5 UKPK, k05 SE, k04 SE & PE
3rdGenRigger

Post by 3rdGenRigger »

xceptnl wrote:Branden, that finish on the Swick looks SICK. I realize many consider the blackwash and ferric chloride finishes to be trendy hipster-like, but the subdued stonewash on that combined with those scales really speaks to me.
I'm extremely pleased with how it turned out...it exceed my expectations, and the handles are the perfect width too for the size...it just melts into my hand. I certainly wouldn't do it to any of my knives...some can pull off the look and some not so much. The Schempp Tuff wouldn't look good acidwashed for example, but I think the Lava might (Especially with the custom scales I'm planning to go with), but it'll be a while before I get around to that.
All Glory To The Hypno-Toad

---> Branden
Sig Savvy

Post by Sig Savvy »

Ambitious, Ladybug SB and Honey Bee today. Ladybug is new and scary sharp. Opened a letter over the weekend and cut a 4 page document to ribbons in the process!
BDNX

Post by BDNX »

Only Spydie in my pocket here lately has been my new Tusk....definitely hogging the pocket time!
My Spydies: Sharpmaker • Tasman Salt • Saver Salt • Ladybug Hawkbill Salt • Salt 1 • Blue/Gray Meerkat • Burgundy Meerkat • Manix2 Ltwt Translucent Blue • Manix2 Ltwt Blacked Out • Manix2 Backlock • Ladybug 1 Red • Blue UKPK • Tusk • Blue Lava • Dog Tag • Bug • Honeybee • Grasshopper • Stepped Ti Chaparral • McBee • AEB-L Urban