Whatever Happened to Whats His Name

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Tank

Post by Tank »

Best thread I have seen on here in a while.. Good to see so many of you are still alive and well and still around.
-John
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

^^^ Agreed. Kind of reminds me of a 10 year class reunion. ;) By the way, does anyone remember Lady Kahz and Hoosierdaddy? Last I knew, Kahz was working on her degree in college and Hooiserdaddy was lurking.
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
kbrouwer

Post by kbrouwer »

Dr. Snubnose wrote:Every once in a while you see a thread titled Has anybody heard from badada...So and So is Missing in Action...Does anybody know what happened to X Y and Z. There are so many former members that are MIA and have contributed so much to this forum in the past and their presence here is missed. The new upgrades are fantastic and I tried a little experiment. I started to request a befriend notice from some of my past knifebros and it seems to be working....I guess they are getting my request via e-mail from the good people of Spyderco. I'm hoping to draw some of these people back to the Spyderco Forum. So some of you old timers here, contact and befriend an old member who you have missed here on the forum. It lets let know that they are missed and we valued their contributions and at the same time builds strength to the forum. What do you say...Befriend an old forum member today, we will all benefit from their input and friendship.....Doc :D
Hey Doc,

I'm pretty new (joined in oct 2012) so I don't really know too may people that are MIA but that's a good idea.
:spyder: :spyder: Kirk Brouwer :spyder: :spyder:
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

Wow...it was neat to see all the "old timers" as I sifted through this thread. Good one Sifu.
Take care! :cool:
Proverbs 16:3...Commit YOUR works to the LORD, and YOUR plans WILL succeed!

"Where's the best little big knife not designed by Sal or Eric?" ~ thombrogan, WSM

Avatar by my KnifeBrother, DiAlex...C102 Adventura designer, 2005 Spyderco Forum Knife! ;)
vampyrewolf

Post by vampyrewolf »

Hey! Chad managed to find his way back to us!
Coffee before Conciousness
Why do people worry more if you argue with your voices than if you just talk with them? What about if you lose those arguements?
Slowly going crazy at work... they found a way to make the voices work too.
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

vampyrewolf wrote:Hey! Chad managed to find his way back to us!
Aloha dude!

Yup...perfect timing too, awaiting that model in smurph blue! :rolleyes:

take care my caffeine addicted bro!

"Where's the best little big knife not designed by Sal or Eric?" ~ thombrogan, WSM

Avatar by my KnifeBrother, DiAlex...C102 Adventura designer, 2005 Spyderco Forum Knife! ;)
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

I was posting in Bladekeeper's thread, and found out he was in the UK...that being said, where the heck is UK Ken, Simon G, and was Ted in the UK? And since Vampyrewolf posted, where's psimonl and back to Europe, is Senate still around?

Jim Malone

Post by Jim Malone »

Ted is from Holland iirc
It's better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

Jim Malone wrote:Ted is from Holland iirc
Aloha Jim Malone sir!

Haven't seen you for awhile too! Thanks for the Ted info...so then he would be alongside Spydutch guys...Anyway, Hope you've been well.
Take care!

Post by 224477 »

This thread is kind of a zombie land, in the better sense of word, death souls come back through here. nice to see you `round guys.
"Having a dull knife is like having a stupid friend."