Any idea when translucent blue manix comes out?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
aedmband21

Any idea when translucent blue manix comes out?

Post by aedmband21 »

I pre-ordered this beauty from KC a while ago and am impatiently awaiting an e-mail notifying me it's shipped. Does anyone have any idea on when this could happen? I would take speculation at this point because I can't seem to find anywhere on the internet that talks about when it will come out.

Thanks All!
delicafreak

Post by delicafreak »

i have no idea, but i would like to know aswell because its going to be my first manix!
it all started november 2010.. now Im up to 16:spyder:'s and 2 BYRD's and still, theres many more to come. thanks sal :p:D HUGE thanks to my dad for my newly accuired Orange manix 2!:D
Popsickle

Post by Popsickle »

not sure how legit some of the shopping sites provided by google search are but i just saw it on knifecenter.com..... again not sure if these sites are the real deal or what
Spydesense

Post by Spydesense »

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere (I think on here) that it was going to be later this year...possibly this fall! :(
My :spyder:'s>> Fluited Titanium Millie, M390 Millie, Brad Southard, Gayle Bradley, Junior, Bushcraft UK, Translucent Blue Manix 2, G10 UKPK, Sage 1, Sage 2, Ti Damascus Delica 4, Orange FFG Endura 4, Gray FFG Endura 4,Native, Blk Dragonfly, H1 Dragonfly 2, Blue Tenacious, Tenacious, H1 Ladybug, White Ladybug, Grasshopper, Honeybee and Bug
defenestrate

Post by defenestrate »

Says here that it should be sometime in 2011..

Hey, wait..

this *is* 2011!
I am pretty sure we will see it before Christmas!
-
Happy, Happy, Happy! Peel, Peel, Peel!
Popsickle

Post by Popsickle »

Knifecenter.com has it..... bargain hunting and came across it
Popsickle

Post by Popsickle »

aedmband21

Post by aedmband21 »

I pre-ordered it from Knife Center but it's still listed as a preorder only. I even got an e-mail at the end of February saying that my order should ship within 5 to 7 business days if not sooner. But I'm pretty sure that's just an automatic e-mail that goes out to everyone that places an order. I think I'll e-mail Knife Center to see if they have any idea on a time frame and report back.

I certainly hope I get it before Christmas!
racer88

Post by racer88 »

Spydesense wrote:I'm pretty sure I read somewhere (I think on here) that it was going to be later this year...possibly this fall! :(
A birdie told me the same... END of the year.
aedmband21

Post by aedmband21 »

Brutal... I thought that if it was in the catalog it would be out in the first half of the year.
angusW

Post by angusW »

I've heard it's coming out at the end of '11 as well.
Member of the LH Military club.

My Spydies
rororo64

Post by rororo64 »

The catalog I got from Lebaron has the Manix Translucent blue. Although I havent been to the store yet, so Im not too sure if they have it in stock.
1ZULU9

Post by 1ZULU9 »

GPKNIVES.com has it listed on their website as "pre-order item (estimated in 05/01/2011)".
aedmband21

Post by aedmband21 »

I was looking for an update and found that it may be in stock. I don't feel like canceling my pre-order so feel free to check out osogrande and see if it's actually in stock.

http://www.osograndeknives.com/spyderco/SP-C101PBL2.htm
DemskeetSkeet

Post by DemskeetSkeet »

aedmband21 wrote:I was looking for an update and found that it may be in stock. I don't feel like canceling my pre-order so feel free to check out osogrande and see if it's actually in stock.

http://www.osograndeknives.com/spyderco/SP-C101PBL2.htm
I doubt it
jackknifeh

Post by jackknifeh »

Not this knife but I have called Spyderco a time or two to ask for a more precise time frame of when a knife will ship than late summer or spring or something like that. They are always very nice when they tell me to shut up and show some patience. :D Kidding of course. I wonder if they sit on a pallet stacked with blue Manix 2's laughing about people waiting for them. I'm sure that's not the case but would make a funny picture for next year's calendar if they make one. :D :D

Jack
aedmband21

Post by aedmband21 »

Haha I would preorder that calendar!