Brian's Wee Selection

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
buglerbilly

Post by buglerbilly »

Stretch's, great utility knife..............left to right, first three Black Stretch VG-10 steel, serrated, part-serrated and plain blades, Blue Stretch ZDP-189 steel, plain blade and finally CF Stretch, VG-10 steel...........great in the hands and none expensive except for the CF (if you can now find one)............... ;)

Regards,

BRIAN
bengaiser

Post by bengaiser »

buglerbilly wrote:.............not sure IF there is a PE in Aus 8 but would suspect so............ :confused:
There is, it's been my primary EDC for a long time, and one of my most beloved Spydies. Nice collection of Vieles by the way!

--
Ben
buglerbilly

Post by buglerbilly »

bengaiser wrote:There is, it's been my primary EDC for a long time, and one of my most beloved Spydies. Nice collection of Vieles by the way!

--
Ben
Thanks for the info & the compliments mate, puts me back in the hunt for the missing one! :D

Regards,

BRIAN
bh49

Post by bh49 »

buglerbilly wrote:Thanks for the info & the compliments mate, puts me back in the hunt for the missing one! :D

Regards,

BRIAN
It shouldn't be a problem. I saw them quite often on e-bay, much more frequently than C42 in VG10. I used to have one and sold it after I found PE in VG10. C42 in AUS8 used to be fairly inexpensive, around $100-120 NIB.
good luck hunting :)
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
O,just,O

Post by O,just,O »

Hanker away there good buddy, Fred mailed mine off to me on monday :D
Happy dance the blue Yo jig :) .
O.
buglerbilly

Post by buglerbilly »

O,just,O wrote:Hanker away there good buddy, Fred mailed mine off to me on monday :D
Happy dance the blue Yo jig :) .
O.
Yeah! Fred mailed me a lovely FG D2 Millie at the same time more or less...............I'm a 'orrible sight dancing a jig tho, look like an irate Bear trying to get a piece of ginger from somewhere delicate........ :eek: :D

Regards,

BRIAN
buglerbilly

Post by buglerbilly »

Harpy's, great little Hawkbill knife, love this range but then again I love Hawkbills...............this is one of the categories, I'll shoot Merlin, Spyderhawk and Tasmin as I can..............

Bottom left to top right CF Harpy SE and PE, Black G-10 SE, Stainless PE and SE; all are VG10 steel except for the G10 which is ATS-55 steel...............I'm assuming there is also a PE version of the latter?

Regards,

BRIAN
buglerbilly

Post by buglerbilly »

Anybody worked out why I'm doing Collection shots yet?
buglerbilly

Post by buglerbilly »

H1 Spyderhawks, still got to get earlier Black G-10 versions..........

I'll do the other-side shots tomorrow, ran out of time today............

Regards,

BRIAN
buglerbilly

Post by buglerbilly »

Meerkats, nice little knife with unusual closing sequence............the Green Meerkat is VG-10 and the older Black Meerkat is AUS-6 steel...........

Gaps in this little collection................ :rolleyes:

Regards,

BRIAN
buglerbilly

Post by buglerbilly »

JESTER's, lots of gaps here but slowly getting there.........the green one at the bottom is my office EDC knife its on my keyring............ ;)

Top to bottom, Stainless PE, Red Micarta PE and Black G-10 PE with the Green SE on the key ring underneath............

I'm going to have to clean the blade on the Greenie its spotted and stained from me cutting stems and other detrus off Broccoli and other veg.........I object to Supermarkets leaving huge stems on such vegetables and then charging me by the kilo, means I pay for rubbish I don't eat! :rolleyes:

Regards,

BRIAN
bh49

Post by bh49 »

Nice knives. I have only one of each Jester and Meerkat, so i am a little jealous. :o my fault: i missed meerkat sprint, and I could buy as many jesters as i want at reasonable price, but for some reasons I didn't like them than. Orange Ladybug opened my eyes on little knives ;)
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
buglerbilly

Post by buglerbilly »

My "new" D2 Military in FG Green, another lovely example of a Mil in a now unusual steel...............(yes it is that sunny here, a steady 100+ at the moment)

Regards,

BRIAN
ozspyder

Post by ozspyder »

Nice D2 Millie Brian :) Mine is a regular EDC in my rotation. It makes a great garden knife and also for picnics it come in very handy. This one holds an edge that is wicked sharp and fairly easy to maintain too.... well except the propensity for the D2 to patina :p
Cheers
Daniel (Certified Persian & Kopa nut)
Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/ozspyder
:spyder: I love my: Persians, Kopas, and Lums
:spyder: * Daniel's Spyderco Hoard *
:spyder: * Ozspyder's Kopa Kabana *