The Para-Military

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
Bluntrauma

Post by Bluntrauma »

Thats one beautiful knife. I want one so bad I can't stand it, but alas, no lefty clip *sigh*
Sometimes you gotta kick at the darkness until it bleeds daylight.

AKA: Liveitloud on Blade Forums, USN, EDC, Benchmade forums and basically everywhere but here.
liveit_loud on Ebay.
spyderdog

Post by spyderdog »

I'll add a recent one of the older style
Attachments
para1.JPG
para1.JPG (92.68 KiB) Viewed 2874 times
Fred Sanford

Post by Fred Sanford »

Nice pic Spyderdog. You'll have to let us know how you like it. :)
"I'm calling YOU ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies." - Fred Sanford
Spyderwings

Post by Spyderwings »

Hey Dave, thanks for the great pics. Would you mind if i borrowed some of them to make a background with? I have one of the new black ones as well but i cant take pictures worth a ****.
Fred Sanford

Post by Fred Sanford »

Spyderwings.

Sure. In fact if you want some of the full size pictures I took let me know. The ones posted in this thread have been smalled down to about 40% of the original size.

Shoot me a PM or email and let me know what picture(s) you want and I'll send them.

Cheers. :)

Edit: I just looked in my folder for the Para-Military (on my computer) and realized that I must have saved them all at 40% size. I never do this. :( I will have to get some newer better pics and then not resize them to send around. :) Sorry to those who wanted these.
"I'm calling YOU ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies." - Fred Sanford
Lostification
Location: Sunset Beach - Haleiwa - Oahu - Hawaii - USA - Earth - Milky Way - 2ZS467 XD1 211 - Ä↔ôáÖºî±&#

Post by Lostification »

It's a beautiful knife, I think it's gonna be my next purchase. It's a good solid knife, right? I know the blade is great (S30v).
Fred Sanford

Post by Fred Sanford »

Lostification,

It's a great knife. All of mine are solid with no play at all.
eastr

Post by eastr »

Bluntrauma wrote:Thats one beautiful knife. I want one so bad I can't stand it, but alas, no lefty clip *sigh*
yeah im sending my 2 milis se and pe and my 2 paras se and pe to str for TD lh on the pe and TD rh on the se. the lowrider clip will be a polished touch for some great knives.
"THE ROUGH RIDER”“FAR BETTER IT IS TO DARE MIGHTY THINGS..THAN TO TAKE RANK WITH THOSE POOR. TIMID SPIRITS WHO KNOW NEITHER VICTORY NOR DEFEAT.” THEODORE ROOSEVELT 1899
spyderco making mans oldest tool mans most advanced tool:spyder:
THE GREATSET POWER IS OFTEN SIMPLE PATIENECE
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Lostification
Location: Sunset Beach - Haleiwa - Oahu - Hawaii - USA - Earth - Milky Way - 2ZS467 XD1 211 - Ä↔ôáÖºî±&#

Post by Lostification »

David Lowry wrote:Lostification,

It's a great knife. All of mine are solid with no play at all.
Yep, I think I'm gonna go for it once I get my resharpened Delica back from the factory.

If it's anywhere near as solid as a Delica, it must be made of diamond or something. Delica is one of the low-cost models, so I think I might be impressed by one of :spyder: 's upper-class knives. ^_^ I can't wait. :D

Edit: I got a question, where is the best place to buy one?! You said that you got the most current model with jimping or something? Where do I buy the best one? The current plan is to get the Para-Military Plain Edge w/a black blade from NewGraham.com. Is this a good choice???

BTW - Beautiful photos Mr. Lowry, I am using one of them as my desktop picture, now.
Lostification

Post by Lostification »

!!!!!
Lostification

Ok, then.

Post by Lostification »

Nevermind Mr. Lowry. I have already purchased one from http://www.knifesite.com. :cool:

You have probably been too busy drueling over your two new D2 Militaries, haha! I understand. :p

Anyway, I hope I made a good choice, it should arrive sometime near the end of this week. :(
Para-Military - CPM S30V
Delica - VG-10
Tasman Salt - H1
Fred Sanford

Post by Fred Sanford »

Hey Lostification,

Sorry about that. I didn't even see your question until now.

I buy all my Spydies from the following places. I try to buy from them in this order.

http://www.knifeworks.com
http://www.newgraham.com
http://www.gpknives.com
Lostification

Post by Lostification »

Oh, hey, no that's ok. I checked all of those websites before, they have ridiculous shipping to Hawaii so I went with Knife Site. Thanks anywho.

I went with the place that had the best shipping deal to Hawaii, as well as the lowest price. I guess I wouldn't mind if I got the older model with the older "jimping" as you said yourself that you prefered the older type. :D
Para-Military - CPM S30V
Delica - VG-10
Tasman Salt - H1
Lostification

Post by Lostification »

Bump for the best Para-Military pics. ^_^
Para-Military - CPM S30V
Delica - VG-10
Tasman Salt - H1
Fred Sanford

Post by Fred Sanford »

Thanks for the compliments. Much appreciated Lostification. ;)
bladese97

Post by bladese97 »

:spyder: Hey dude, awsome pictures...I have that one too! "Spyderco...it does a pocket good"
:spyder: :spyder: :cool: :spyder: :spyder: "Spyderco...does a pocket good":spyder:
Spyderco Rocks!!!! "A wise man once said all knives were created equal...Obviously, he meant Spydercos''
As of 1-29-08, I am a proud member of Knife Rights!