How much would you spend on a knife (Pt 2)

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
stonyman

Post by stonyman »

The most I have spent on a knife is $330.00. I have received some pretty expensive blades as gifts. I am still at the point that I tend to not spend money on a knife that I would not be willing to use. Now in terms of folders. A wish item is a Darrel Ralph mega folder with clip point or modified spear point as seen on his web-site with pearl inlay! Wow! Yeah that would be a dress folder to behold! That would probably be the closest to dress/art knife that I would have. Hey I never say never, but this is where I am at this point. I try to keep it simple within reason!...........I know, yeah right! :D
TheKnifeCollector

Post by TheKnifeCollector »

I DO use my Customs!!
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Echo63

Post by Echo63 »

the most i have spent on a knife would be $325 for my Lum TI folding Tanto
the most my Fiancee has spent on a knife would be $550 for my TI ATR
these prices are in Australian dollars too
power is nothing without control
xdrewsiferx

Post by xdrewsiferx »

The most I have spent on one knife is $800 on my Koyama piece. I carry that blade everyday unless I am doing heavy work that involves a serrated edge then I carry my good ol Endura. but I would easily spend up to $3500 if the right knife came my way.
Some people are like a Slinky...not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs. http://www.bladeconnection.com