Praise for TazKristi and co!!!!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
legOFwhat?

Praise for TazKristi and co!!!!

Post by legOFwhat? »

Great job on whatever you all did to make today's MT drop so fantastic! All involved you should get a star on your name !

:star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :star-struck :squinting-tongue
-Larry
Hebrews 13:6 So we may boldly say: “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”
MNOSD #0049
JRinFL

Re: Praise for TazKristi and co!!!!

Post by JRinFL »

:1stplace: She made the Autonomy service kits appear today as well, in the midst of the MT storm!
"...it costs nothing to be polite." - Winston Churchill
“Maybe the cheese in the mousetrap is an artificially created cheaper price?” -Sal
Friends call me Jim. As do my foes.
M.N.O.S.D. 0001
Wartstein

Post by Wartstein »

I am not into the Mules myself, but "TazKristi and co" generally do an amazing job indeed and deserve every praise, "thank you" and stars!! :smlling-eyes
Top three going by pocket-time (update March 24):
- EDC: Endura thin red line ffg combo edge (VG10); Wayne Goddard PE (4V), Endela SE (VG10)
-Mountains/outdoors: Pac.Salt 1 SE (H1), Salt 2 SE (LC200N), and also Wayne Goddard PE (4V)
Fireman

Post by Fireman »

Great launch. Thank you all involved.
:winking-tongue Mule Team Army 001
MNOSD 008 :usflag
Image Stable Mules; Z-Max, Z-Wear, Magna Cut, SRS13, Rex 76, Rex T15.
Bolster

Post by Bolster »

Across-the-board praise for Kristi. Have had several exchanges with her...she's a class act, and "den mother" to us all.

Oh, and the T15 mule drop was great, too.
Steel novice who self-identifies as a steel expert. Proud M.N.O.S.D. member 0003. Spydie Steels: 4V, 15V, 20CV, AEB-L, AUS6, Cru-Wear, HAP40, K294, K390, M4, Magnacut, S110V, S30V, S35VN, S45VN, SPY27, SRS13, T15, VG10, XHP, ZWear, ZDP189
RevMike

Post by RevMike »

My nod is for both but the Autonomy kits were just as exciting as the Mule. Thank you.
404 :bug-red-white s in 81 steel flavors.
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

She is the glue that sticks the Forum together. MG2
MNOSD 0002 / Do more than is required of you . Patton
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
JRinFL

Post by JRinFL »

TK getting it done.
“Maybe the cheese in the mousetrap is an artificially created cheaper price?” -Sal
M.N.O.S.D. 0001
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Thanks. Are the ones showing the orange knife the same as the ones listed as black on the website?
I see the black ones show out of stock, but the other shows in stock...I assume they are the same thing?
I have the black Autonomy 2.
Appreciate it.
Just your average edged weapon collector with his house filled with sharp stabby stuff
JRinFL

Post by JRinFL »

Chaos wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:39 am
Thanks. Are the ones showing the orange knife the same as the ones listed as black on the website?
I see the black ones show out of stock, but the other shows in stock...I assume they are the same thing?
I have the black Autonomy 2.
Appreciate it.
I believe the orange kits contain an uncoated (silver) pivot screw. If you don't mind the look, they should fit and work the same as the black kit.
M.N.O.S.D. 0001
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

Aww, thank you, everyone! It is (all) truly a team effort. We're very fortunate to have a team of fantastic people that make things happen. I appreciate your appreciation and will happily share it with our team.

Make it a good day!

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.