Java......??

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
voxnaes

Post by voxnaes »

Ahhhhhh...that kringle. Thought we had you out of that "kringle-Rehab" ready to face X-Mas without the sticky stuff :p
Was it the one with the Marcipan...?

Kringle with marcipan

3 kringle´s

Dough:
300 g flover
200 g butter
2 spoons of sugar
50 g gær (I have no idear how to spell this..it sounds like jeeeast :confused: )
2 whole whiped eggs

Marcipanfilling:
150 g Marcipan
80 g sugar
80 g soft butter
75 g rasins

"iceing": whiped egg, almond chips and large grained sugar.

Desolve the jeeeast in the egg and sugar. Ad flovor and butter. work it into a smooth dough. Let the dough rest while you make the filling

Filling; chup the Marcipan into tiny little pices (Use the Bowie I made :p ) mix it with the sugar, butter and rasins (I would leave out the rasins, but each to his own...)

Role out the dough making 3 pices of 20 x 35 cm.
Put the filling in the middel of the 3 pices.. Fold Fold the sides over and place the pices on baking paper. let it rest for ca. 40 min. covered with a cloth in a "warm" place.
"Paint" the pices over with the egg and sprinkle with the almond chips and large grained sugar.

Bake for Ca. 20 min. in a 200ºC hot oven.

I know I can´t spell -but hey, I got 9 Cheerleaders lusting for me, so who cares...... ;)

Vox.
thombrogan

Post by thombrogan »

Java,

Did you get my emails a while ago? Didn't know if you didn't or if I caused offense/disgust (no Chad, the Scooby-Doo song wasn't sung).
"I knew you before you knew you had hands!" ~Tracey Brogan

"Ah-ha! A Spyderco moment!" ~Michael Cook

"Hawkbills - Sink in the tip and let it rip!" ~Axlis

"I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers which can't be questioned" ~Richard Feynman
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

LOL! Aarrrgh! **** it Thom...just when I forgot all about that!!! LOL!

BTW, I been trying to reach java also..."Beeg Trips"?!!!

God bless guys!
Proverbs 16:3...Commit YOUR works to the LORD, and YOUR plans WILL succeed!

"Where's the best little big knife not designed by Sal or Eric?" ~ thombrogan, WSM

Avatar by my KnifeBrother, DiAlex...C102 Adventura designer, 2005 Spyderco Forum Knife! ;)
java
Location: Rosamond - Tropical Paradise without the tropics.....(or the paradise)

Post by java »

All right!!!! Who's tappin' in and censored/redirected me e-mails???? :mad:

Guess I'd better check with me ISP..... I've seriously got to hit the books here folks but now that my tingling Paranoia-y sense tells me nefarious agents are deviously and feverishly working at de-e-mailing me I will see what gives after class tonight. Hnag tigh and god bless y'all! I will find out who/what is at the bottom of this!!!!!!

Vox, I love ya man!!! You are the source of all goodness and kringle!!! Mrs java sends her grumbling best now that I have placed a 6-month back order of the Swedish mana. Hey! I know them avatar subjects!!! Coolness! :cool:
When I said that mercy stood
Within the border of the wood
I meant the lenient beast with claws
And bloody swift dispatching jaws.

Death Before Decaf!
!
:spyder:
loki88

Post by loki88 »

Wow u can speak dutch ! Bad Dutch, but Dutc anyway, sooo funny
Ik kan het namelijk zonder probleem spreken hoor.

btw? are u really? Is this a good place to talk in Dutch about your hemroids? this is weird :eek:
voxnaes

Post by voxnaes »

java wrote:All right!!!! Who's tappin' in and censored/redirected me e-mails???? :mad:

Guess I'd better check with me ISP..... I've seriously got to hit the books here folks but now that my tingling Paranoia-y sense tells me nefarious agents are deviously and feverishly working at de-e-mailing me I will see what gives after class tonight. Hnag tigh and god bless y'all! I will find out who/what is at the bottom of this!!!!!!
I told you there was somethin rotten in the State of Mail.....

Vox, I love ya man!!! You are the source of all goodness and kringle!!! Mrs java sends her grumbling best now that I have placed a 6-month back order of the Swedish mana. Hey! I know them avatar subjects!!! Coolness! :cool:
DANISH, kringle is DANISH!!... and so are them little avatar brads :D
Vox.
voxnaes

Post by voxnaes »

loki88 wrote:Wow u can speak dutch ! Bad Dutch, but Dutc anyway, sooo funny
Ik kan het namelijk zonder probleem spreken hoor.

btw? are u really? Is this a good place to talk in Dutch about your hemroids? this is weird :eek:
Loki88, this is the only place to talk about them little bumps in the butt -BUT only in Dutch!!! ;) BTW, You need to send me your INFI!!
Vox.
java
Location: Rosamond - Tropical Paradise without the tropics.....(or the paradise)

Post by java »

voxnaes wrote:DANISH, kringle is DANISH!!... and so are them little avatar brads :D
Vox.
Not in this Swede's house it ain't!!!! (But I will say the recipe came from some crazy Danish Viking....)

Bless yoiu for helping me get in touch with my epicrean heritage. :D
When I said that mercy stood
Within the border of the wood
I meant the lenient beast with claws
And bloody swift dispatching jaws.

Death Before Decaf!
!
:spyder: