Broken latch spring on my Spyderfly.

Discussion of Restricted Models by Spyderco.
Dr Heelhook

Broken latch spring on my Spyderfly.

Post by Dr Heelhook »

Hi, I have a Spyderco Spyderfly Balisong, which I like very much, but unfortunately the spring that pops the latch open broke and had to be removed. Is there any possibility for Spyderco to send me a replacement spring? I know it's a discontinued model, but maybe you still have some in store or perhaps the spring for the Smallfly is the same spring as for the Spyderfly, so you can send me one of those? I'd be immensely grateful if this could be arranged somehow.
Just got: Green FFG Endura
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

Dr. Heelhook,
Please contact our Warranty & Repair department. They would be your best point of contact. You can reach them via e-mail at customerservice@spyderco.com.

Make it a good day!
There is nothing more important than this one day.
Swerve

Post by Swerve »

My spyderfly 440C. I sharpened my blade (including back tip 1/3) and used it for a few years. I was wondering how much a replacement blade would be? A training blade would be? And a latch spring?
Freya4

Post by Freya4 »

This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.
hanifnoor

Re: Broken latch spring on my Spyderfly.

Post by hanifnoor »

Hi, I have a Spyderco Spyderfly Balisong, which I like very much, but unfortunately the spring that pops the latch open broke and had to be removed. Is there any possibility for Spyderco to send me a replacement spring? I know it's a discontinued model, but maybe you still have some in store or perhaps the spring for the Smallfly is the same spring as for the Spyderfly, so you can send me one of those? I'd be immensely grateful if t

_____
hanif
Unlock the key of your success by C4090-451 braindumps and testking.By using our latest wikipedia and University of California, Berkeley