Show off your latest purchase

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
f.older

Re: Show off your latest purchase

Post by f.older »

New in my pocket: The classical EDC Spiderco what else. :-) Form factor matters to me. Love the leaf shaped blade, no hump shows a harmonic arch and a fluent passage to the handle.
native5_small.jpg
Jazz

Post by Jazz »

Nice, solid knife that, and welcome to the forum, f.older. I love your country, by the way.
- best wishes, Jazz.
f.older

Post by f.older »

Jazz wrote:Nice, solid knife that, and welcome to the forum, f.older. I love your country, by the way.
Thanks Jazz. Germany is nice but quite small so when you visit us most certainly we will cross our path and I stand you a beer. ;-)
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

Welcome, f.older. I love both of your countries, by the way. Colder climates notwithstanding, they are looking better and better as the days go by of late :o
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
f.older

Post by f.older »

DougC-3 wrote:Welcome, f.older. I love both of your countries, by the way. Colder climates notwithstanding, they are looking better and better as the days go by of late :o
Thanks for the kind welcome DougC-3, which both do you mean? ;-)
Jazz

Post by Jazz »

f.older wrote:
DougC-3 wrote:Welcome, f.older. I love both of your countries, by the way. Colder climates notwithstanding, they are looking better and better as the days go by of late :o
Thanks for the kind welcome DougC-3, which both do you mean? ;-)
Maybe Canada and Germany, but it gets real hot in Southern Alberta in the Summer with big storms lately. Not a fan of summer at all. I like spring and fall.
- best wishes, Jazz.
f.older

Post by f.older »

Jazz wrote:Maybe Canada and Germany, but it gets real hot in Southern Alberta in the Summer with big storms lately. Not a fan of summer at all. I like spring and fall.
Hahaha, okay. Thought perhaps he means MY both countries if he ain't a TV: East + West (GDR + FRG)... :D
Native50

Post by Native50 »

Donut

Post by Donut »

Teo wrote:Image

My most recent purchase :) This knife has completely kicked everything out of my pocket since its arrival a couple months back. What is so amazing about this knife? Seriously guys, I'm mystified by it lol! It's just awesome.

I have no idea if the picture is loading, but in case it isn't, it's the ZDP-189 British Racing Green Stretch.
I fixed your image link.
-Brian
A distinguished lurker.
Waiting on a Squeak and Pingo with a Split Spring!
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

f.older wrote:
Jazz wrote:Maybe Canada and Germany, but it gets real hot in Southern Alberta in the Summer with big storms lately. Not a fan of summer at all. I like spring and fall.
Hahaha, okay. Thought perhaps he means MY both countries if he ain't a TV: East + West (GDR + FRG)... :D
Haha, yes, I just meant your country and Jazz's country. I'm trying to stay away from politics lol, but the grass is definitely greener on the other side of the fence. Fall is definitely my favorite season. Summers are intolerable down here :)
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
przemekspce

Post by przemekspce »

:bug-red-white Instagram: przemekspce :bug-red
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Pattada came today, very pleasantly surprised by this one guys, its fantastic, the sculpted G10 looks amazing, almost like a wood grain and so smooth. Perfect pivot tension and blade centering. I was really on the fence with this one but Sal sure hit a home-run with the Pattada.

Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
swigert

Post by swigert »

farnorthdan wrote:Pattada came today, very pleasantly surprised by this one guys, its fantastic, the sculpted G10 looks amazing, almost like a wood grain and so smooth. Perfect pivot tension and blade centering. I was really on the fence with this one but Sal sure hit a home-run with the Pattada.

Great picture
Larry_Mott

Post by Larry_Mott »

Pretty epic mail call day before yesterday.. :)

"Life is fragile - we should take better care of each other, and ourselves - every day!"
//Eva Mott 1941 - 2019. R.I.P.
Filoso-

Post by Filoso- »

Larry_Mott wrote:Pretty epic mail call day before yesterday.. :)

Good haul!
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
Aliaspostmortem

Post by Aliaspostmortem »

[quote="farnorthdan"]Pattada came today, very pleasantly surprised by this one guys, its fantastic, the sculpted G10 looks amazing, almost like a wood grain and so smooth. Perfect pivot tension and blade centering. I was really on the fence with this one but Sal sure hit a home-run with the Pattada.

Makes me really glad to hear! I have one heading my way. :)

/ J
For reviews and other kniferelated stuff mostly in Swedish visit: http://knivigtvarre.blogspot.se/
Now also with reviews in English!
Ninja Nic

Post by Ninja Nic »

My PM2. I love this blade more than most people I know
Attachments
IMG_20160804_070052_20160804073018827.jpg
A man without a knife, is a man without a life.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Welcome to the forum ninja nic,
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
SuckSqueezeBangBlow

Post by SuckSqueezeBangBlow »

Scored the last hap40 Delica from Zen!
I sold the spare I had yesterday because sharing is caring but it's nice to have another backup again as I love using this blade.