Show off your latest purchase

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
farnorthdan

Re: Show off your latest purchase

Post by farnorthdan »

Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
BTG

Post by BTG »

Was supposed to be here last Wednesday, finally made it. Flawless.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
JAfromMN

Post by JAfromMN »

Quick pic of my new harpy

Donut

Post by Donut »

BTG wrote:Was supposed to be here last Wednesday, finally made it. Flawless.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
That's pretty epic. Congrats. I love mine, but it doesn't see much use.
-Brian
A distinguished lurker.
Waiting on a Squeak and Pingo with a Split Spring!
spyderwolf

Post by spyderwolf »

Just arrived.
Attachments
delica kahr arms (3).JPG
Whenever there is any doubt, there is no doubt.
rescueseven

Post by rescueseven »

Stopped by SFO today. Had a grand time chatting with everyone.

SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

farnorthdan wrote:Image
Nicely done! Man, those are fairly tough to find these days. Enjoy that beauty, Dan.
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Thanks Michael, wasn't expecting it, placed what I thought was a very reasonable bid and figured I'd get out bid but surprise.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Donut

Post by Donut »

Everyday Barlow with CPM154

-Brian
A distinguished lurker.
Waiting on a Squeak and Pingo with a Split Spring!
BTG

Post by BTG »

farnorthdan wrote:Thanks Michael, wasn't expecting it, placed what I thought was a very reasonable bid and figured I'd get out bid but surprise.
Good job...and we should see some blue Millie pics soon also !!
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

BTG wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:Thanks Michael, wasn't expecting it, placed what I thought was a very reasonable bid and figured I'd get out bid but surprise.
Good job...and we should see some blue Millie pics soon also !!
Aha...funny you should mention it, checked tracking and its waiting in the mailbox for me when I get home ;) :D

farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

And....some S90V goodness

BTG

Post by BTG »

[quote="farnorthdan"]And....some S90V goodness

Survey says ?
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

BTG wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:And....some S90V goodness

Survey says ?
4 out of 5 spydi-o-holics recommend S90V Millies to their patients....and the one that doesn't hasn't fondled one yet :D

F&F is spot on, perfect centering, good grind, she's a little stiff but loosening up nicely with a couple drops of nano oil and some obsessive flicking. ;)

BTG

Post by BTG »

If I were limited to one color, I think that Blue might be it...I like Foliage Green a lot also, but Man, that blue s killer !!
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

BTG wrote:If I were limited to one color, I think that Blue might be it...I like Foliage Green a lot also, but Man, that blue s killer !!
Absolutely, I forgot just how much spydie blue pops, I use to have the sprint persistence, same blue, but gifted it to one of my son's best friend. I like the S110V PM2 blue but kinda wish they would have used this one, it really is nice. You know it looks alot like the halpern blue scales for the mule and swick.

BTG

Post by BTG »

farnorthdan wrote:
BTG wrote:If I were limited to one color, I think that Blue might be it...I like Foliage Green a lot also, but Man, that blue s killer !!
Absolutely, I forgot just how much spydie blue pops, I use to have the sprint persistence, same blue, but gifted it to one of my son's best friend. I like the S110V PM2 blue but kinda wish they would have used this one, it really is nice. You know it looks alot like the halpern blue scales for the mule and swick.
Funny you should say that, I gifted a fried my blue persistence, thinking I'd just get another....but the one I was looking at was the blue ambitious....which I bought, but couldn't get the persistence anymore...I was bummed..but at about that same time I decided to just collect spydies, so I gave him a ZT 566 and got it back.
Nick Herrera

Post by Nick Herrera »

posted in the general discussion, but it also happens to be my latest purchase.

The Forum 2015 Native in S90V

Edge was put on by me, sharpened up quite well, much easier than what I had anticipated after reading comments about the "difficulty" S90V has.
DutchBlades

Post by DutchBlades »

This beauty has arrived and more Spydie's are on their way! :D

A tiger has claws.
A wolf has teeth.
An eagle has talons.
We, have Spyderco.

Grails: Abalone Mini Mariner, Ti ATR, WTC, Ti Lum Tanto
IG-88

Post by IG-88 »

Did some trading last weekend and ended up going home with this :)