Show off your latest purchase

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
Donut

Re: Show off your latest purchase

Post by Donut »

GoldenSpydie wrote:I have a few recent purchases to share. First up is this interesting C01 Worker. I do not see a listing in Spydiewiki that fits this variation exactly. It has square (not beveled) edges on the handle, a 3-screw clip, and a plain-edge blade with unmarked blade steel. This Worker is a factory second; it has the largest spine notch that I have ever seen, and it has "2nd" stamped on the handle--I've never seen this before. I believe that the punch marks on the presentation side are the reason that it is a factory second. If you have any relevant info concerning this knife, please let me know--thanks!

(an old knife needs an old-looking picture, right?)
I'm thinking the imprints on the presentation side are from them punching "2nd" into the clip side.
-Brian
A distinguished lurker.
Waiting on a Squeak and Pingo with a Split Spring!
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

This is the nicest photo I will take of this knife, because it's going to be a user. Hopefully the next time you see it, its roughed up or something :)

Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
Rapidray

Post by Rapidray »

Picked this one up today and will be going out tomorrow, to a survivor.
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Rapidray wrote:Picked this one up today and will be going out tomorrow, to a survivor.
Nicely done, Rapidray. I'm sure they will appreciate it!
Reject

Post by Reject »

How much can a Koala bear?
krizis13

Post by krizis13 »

TheFactor

Post by TheFactor »

Just scored this one today been wanting one for a while and got lucky I was able to find one NIB .
Stretch Super Blue
Ignaz

Post by Ignaz »

TheFactor wrote:Just scored this one today been wanting one for a while and got lucky I was able to find one NIB .
Stretch Super Blue
Great knife and great album in the background.
TheFactor

Post by TheFactor »

Thanks ! I'm enjoying both :cool:
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
TheFactor

Post by TheFactor »

TheFactor

Post by TheFactor »

After the Edge pro , the Delica had a great edge out of the box but I like a 3000 shine so I re profiled it and worked my way up to 3000. You can definitely shave with it now and leave no survivors lol .
fellyjr

Post by fellyjr »

Pimped Tenacious

BTG

Post by BTG »

It was a very good day, actually the Ti Millie arrived a week and a half ago, and the LBHB arrived yesterday morning, but I just got back from the holiday vacation back in Milwaukee, so I didn't get my hands on them till about 12:30 this morning....didn't buy a thing on vacation but food...so off to blow my savings at the brick and Mortar...My first GB, Had to get the Dyad...and all the raves here on the Forum made the lightweight s110 manix too hard to resist....y'all are right, feels great.
image.jpg
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Nice haul BTG
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
BTG

Post by BTG »

Thanks, think I'll have to cool it for a while now, just wait for pre-orders...pink handled, and black bladed native 5's and the Hap 40's.....oh yeah, gotta give it a shot at the forum knife, soooo, after that...
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

BTG wrote:It was a very good day, actually the Ti Millie arrived a week and a half ago, and the LBHB arrived yesterday morning, but I just got back from the holiday vacation back in Milwaukee, so I didn't get my hands on them till about 12:30 this morning....didn't buy a thing on vacation but food...so off to blow my savings at the brick and Mortar...My first GB, Had to get the Dyad...and all the raves here on the Forum made the lightweight s110 manix too hard to resist....y'all are right, feels great.
image.jpg
Nicely done! Nothing says "Spyderco addiction" like buying five of them at a time. ;)
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
BTG

Post by BTG »

And I owe it all to the Forum, out of the 5 only the Millie was previously on my Radar, having been my 2ND spydie ever...the others were brought to my attention right here with great reviews and lots of hands on knife knowledge.....who'd of guessed that little hawkbill would be so effective...not me..love it...on key chain and will probably get more use than anything else.....Hawkbill manbug would be nice also.
Mad Mac
Location: Northern Far West Deep East Texas in the Dirty South

Post by Mad Mac »

Schempp Bowie

1990: Endura SE, Delica PE, Mariner, Police. 2014: ClipiTool Bottle Opener. 2015: Kitchen Knife PE, Tenacious CE, Stretch PE, Moran Drop Point, Kiwi, 2 Byrd Cara Caras, Schempp Bowie, Native 5 Forum Knife, Police SE, Tenacious SE, 4" Paring Knife, 2" Paring Knife, Terzuola Starmate. 2016: The Spyderco Story, Terzuola The Tactical Folding Knife, USN Ladybug H-1 Hawkbill SE, Black BaliYo, Yellow H-1 Salt Dragonfly 2 SE, Hennicke Ulize, Pink Native 5 PE, Renegade C23PS and C23P, Gayle Bradley 2, Terzuola Double Bevel, Gayle Bradley Air, Cricket Blue Nishjin, Centofante Memory, K2, 2 Large Lum Pink, Carey Rubicon. 2017: Dialex Battlestation, Orange Southard Positron, Gray Baliyo, Native 5 CE, Tenacious CE. 2018: Schempp EuroEdge, Eric Glesser ClipiTool Standard. 2019 Calendar Contest Reinhold Rhino CF PLN. 2022: Byrd Robin 2 Wharncliffe, Byrd Cara Cara 2 Rescue Orange, Janich Yojimbo 2 CruWear.
Motorcycle adventures in a past life.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Latest arrivals:

Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."