So I ordered 2 at the same time...

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
Almoe66

So I ordered 2 at the same time...

Post by Almoe66 »

... and after spending two days together in a priority mail box, they can't keep their blades off each other! :eek:

Hmmm, it would make for interesting offspring :rolleyes:
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes.

Walt Whitman
farnorthdan

Re: So I ordered 2 at the same time...

Post by farnorthdan »

Is your roadie Red or Orange?
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Knivesinedc

Post by Knivesinedc »

Oh my. looks like a good time ;) Welcome to the forums, Almoe.
Almoe66

Post by Almoe66 »

Thanks Knivesinedc

The Roadie is Red...
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes.

Walt Whitman
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Almoe66 wrote:Thanks Knivesinedc

The Roadie is Red...
Nice, I just recently received an orange one and must admit, I really like the little guy. Almost forgot Almoe66, Welcome to the forum.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Almoe66

Post by Almoe66 »

farnorthdan wrote:
Nice, I just recently received an orange one and must admit, I really like the little guy. Almost forgot Almoe66, Welcome to the forum.
Thanks for the welcome. I have admit I really like the Roadie as well. My daughter was amazed when she asked if I could sharpen one of her pencils and out came the Roadie. Kids these days :)

I am thinking about a few more, but then I think for a few bucks more, I could stock up on some Dragonflys so...

Walt Whitman
Jazz

Post by Jazz »

Welcome - nice knives there, and cool picture. :cool:
- best wishes, Jazz.
Almoe66

Post by Almoe66 »

Thanks for the welcome Jazz

Walt Whitman
SpeedHoles

Post by SpeedHoles »

Almoe66 wrote: Hmmm, it would make for interesting offspring :rolleyes:

I couldn't help but picture a little roadie with like a mini BB pellet size BBL! :p
...or a Manix 2 with a Sheepsfoot blade! :D
Going back to Caly.