Thank you Guys!

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
SonnyD

Thank you Guys!

Post by SonnyD »

I want to Thank you guys that go the extra mile on your Photos, actually all the people that bother to post. I can tell so much more about all the different knives by seeing the photos you guys post, then all of the website pictures put together. Some of the Knives that look "so so" on the website pics, look Fabulous on the photos posted here.
Thanks guys keep up the good work....I appreciate your effort.
Regards Sonny
Fender Strat...the Guitar that put the Rock in Rock&Roll
charge

Post by charge »

Thank you. My Pics are nowhere near as good as some folks here but I enjoy showing my :spyder: s. I too enjoy seeing pics here of a knife I am interested in. It gives you a much better view than the stock photos, especially when its shown next to a knife I have already.

Thanks again an I will try to keep up my end.

charge
remnar

Re: Thank you Guys!

Post by remnar »

The photos are great but you should always keep in mind that many of them are photoshopped. This may be done to simply improve a picture because of poor lighting or contrast, or to make other minor corrections, but sometimes it's done to cover-up unwanted features of the knife, make the knife look more curvaceous, or to make it appear that the blade is much bigger than it actually is. :eek:
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

remnar wrote:The photos are great but you should always keep in mind that many of them are photoshopped. This may be done to simply improve a picture because of poor lighting or contrast, or to make other minor corrections, but sometimes it's done to cover-up unwanted features of the knife, make the knife look more curvaceous, or to make it appear that the blade is much bigger than it actually is. :eek:
:eek: :eek: :eek: We don't photoshop! It is only fair to give the poor quality photos a second chance to shine. :D
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
Sumeraxe

Post by Sumeraxe »

Hi,

This is exceptionally decent and wonderful post.
I am very happy joined this forum.
I like it exceptionally much....!!!!
Thanks alot...
You can easily check out our best quality Pass4sure a+ exam dumps prepare you ccna 100-101 voice pdf well for the real You can also get success in real exam of with the quality Pittsburg State University questions and ccie voice
remnar

Post by remnar »

Welcome to the forum Sumeraxe. :)
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Yeah I have yet to use photoshop on a photo.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
chuckd

Post by chuckd »

No photo shop from me either, not even on the calendar photos!
remnar

Post by remnar »

Photoshop! No photoshop from me either. Who made that comment? Oh wait, it was me. :D

It was actually meant as a jest fellas. Sorry if that didn't come through in the post.
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

Blasphemer, there's no image doctoring! Plus who can afford Photoshop? ;)

I will confess that I've experimented with an iPhone filter once or twice though. It was back in college, you know... Everyone was doing it, but I swear I didn't inhale ;) :D.

It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Lol. Sorry, "who can afford photoshop" along with a Slysz Bowie and techno all in the same post? You're not fooling anyone ;)
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
nirvanero

Post by nirvanero »

remnar wrote:The photos are great but you should always keep in mind that many of them are photoshopped. This may be done to simply improve a picture because of poor lighting or contrast, or to make other minor corrections, but sometimes it's done to cover-up unwanted features of the knife, make the knife look more curvaceous, or to make it appear that the blade is much bigger than it actually is. :eek:
I also don't use photoshop, not even a light box as usually the best results I get are with natural light. If you want the blade to look bigger or defocus undesired details just place the camera in the right position and play with manual settings... Photography it's just a matter of trial and error! ;)