Giants

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
JD Spydo

Re: Giants

Post by JD Spydo »

James Y wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:34 am
There have also been reports of giants in Malta; even supposed sightings in recent times.

Jim
That's why I find the Solomon Islands of great interest. Because according to Timothy Alberino and Dr. Tom Horn there have been recent sightings of them at those islands. Also there was a lot of argument about Ferdinand Magellan's voyage and his alleged encounters of giants in what we now call the Patagonia region of South America.

One of the guys said that Magellan may have exaggerated the heights of the so-called Patagonia Giants, because in those days a guy 6 foot tall was considered way out of the norm>> but what has had me curious about those alleged giants in the Patagonia region is that I've heard about them through several various sources over the years.

Now that you mentioned it I think I heard Steve Quayle on a radio show in the past year speak of the alleged sightings of Giants in Malta. But I've also heard a lot more about those sightings of giants in the Solomon Islands. The stories of these giants seem to grow legs more than most paranormal stories you hear of it seems.
James Y

Post by James Y »

JD Spydo;
You've probably already heard of it, but there is a book called Solomon Islands Mysteries, by Marius Boirayon that goes into the native legends, as well as sightings of them in recent history. Supposedly, during WWII, the Japanese who invaded the Solomon Islands encountered them, as well.

Jim
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

James Y wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:33 pm
JD Spydo;
You've probably already heard of it, but there is a book called Solomon Islands Mysteries, by Marius Boirayon that goes into the native legends, as well as sightings of them in recent history. Supposedly, during WWII, the Japanese who invaded the Solomon Islands encountered them, as well.

Jim
No that's a new one on me :) But I will most certainly check into it. I've looked at some books by Joseph Lumpkin, Gary Wayne, Richard Dewhurst and Steve Quayle about their studies on the evidence of the existence of giants. There is so much differing opinion about the Nephilim and the entire Genesis Chapter 6 that it's really hard to keep people on the same page. Not to mention several accounts throughout the Bible of giants and their different origins.

I've also always wondered what exactly did Magellan encounter in the Patagonian region of South America. Whatever it was he was talking about he thought it to be important enough to put it in his log books.