Still alive

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
HarleyXJGuy

Still alive

Post by HarleyXJGuy »

Our new internet provider block this forum because it is about weapons I guess.

Anyhow I am still alive and well. Will see you all again once I get home.
On my radar: 110V Military, Police 4 and some sweet Rex 45 Military action.

Newest Spydies: S90v Ti Military, Pacific Salt and a special Kiwi.
Liquid Cobra

Re: Still alive

Post by Liquid Cobra »

That's ridiculous. Glad to see you're alive and well!
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
DutchBlades

Post by DutchBlades »

That's pretty weird for them to do without a customers consent...
Anyways, welcome back :D
A tiger has claws.
A wolf has teeth.
An eagle has talons.
We, have Spyderco.

Grails: Abalone Mini Mariner, Ti ATR, WTC, Ti Lum Tanto
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

Yeah I seriously doubt if "HarleyXGuy" is a kid under 18 years of age :rolleyes: this politically correct crap has just gone way too far IMO :mad: Well Brother I hope you get it all sorted out.

Right at the moment I'm on TW and I've not had one website blocked at all and we all here where I'm working consider TW to have a bit to be desired service-wise that is :mad: .

Unless they have proof that they are doing internet service for kids ( and I mean really young kids 12 years and under :mad: ) they have no business at all or any valid reason for doing what they are doing to you :mad:
bh49

Post by bh49 »

HarleyXJGuy wrote: Anyhow I am still alive and well. Will see you all again once I get home.
It is good to hear that you are all right. How soon you will be home? Stay safe.
yablanowitz

Post by yablanowitz »

JD Spydo wrote:Yeah I seriously doubt if "HarleyXGuy" is a kid under 18 years of age :rolleyes: this politically correct crap has just gone way too far IMO :mad: Well Brother I hope you get it all sorted out.

Right at the moment I'm on TW and I've not had one website blocked at all and we all here where I'm working consider TW to have a bit to be desired service-wise that is :mad: .

Unless they have proof that they are doing internet service for kids ( and I mean really young kids 12 years and under :mad: ) they have no business at all or any valid reason for doing what they are doing to you :mad:
Check his location, Joe. Afghanistan isn't the USA. As Paul Harvey used to say, "It's not one world." And we are outnumbered enough that when and if it becomes one world, it won't be running by our rules and values.
jmh58

Post by jmh58 »

Thought maybe you were on a Super Secret mission!! :eek: Glad you are ok!!! :D John :)
Not all who wander are lost!!!

Of all the paths you take in life...
Make sure some of them are Dirt!!! ;)