What are ya drinkin????

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
HorserloverFat

Re: What are ya drinkin????

Post by HorserloverFat »

Johnnie Walker Black. I will drink Laphroaig 10 when the weather turns colder. :cool:
Enkidude

Post by Enkidude »

bearfacedkiller wrote:Blue moon is not made in Golden, CO. Blue moon was originally developed at the Sand Lot Brewery which a brewpub in Coors field where the Colorado Rockies play in Denver Colorado. The Sand Lot Brewery is/was owned by MolsonCoors (now MillerCoors) the then parent company of both Molson and Coors after Coors bought out Molsen a few years earlier. When the decision was made to produce Blue Moon in large quantities it was decided that it would be brewed at the Molson brewery in Montreal, Quebec and has been ever since. The beer is brewed under the sub unit of MolsonCoors called the Blue Moon Brewing Company which is based in Golden, Colorado where the original Coors Brewery is. Blue Moon is basically a Coors product brewed at their Molson plant in Canada. All Blue Moon is actually imported beer.
Touche :)
remnar

Post by remnar »

Deschutes Brewery
Obsidian Stout

Yum!
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

Enkidude wrote:
Touche :)
No worries, it certainly doesn't say any of that on the bottle.
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
3rdGenRigger

Post by 3rdGenRigger »

remnar wrote:Deschutes Brewery
Obsidian Stout

Yum!
I had that right in the brewery when I was in Portland...it is indeed a superb stout.
All Glory To The Hypno-Toad

---> Branden
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Enkidude wrote:Water and coffee.

I've really been enjoying Rebecca Creek Whiskey lately. Very smooth and its made in Texas. ;)

I also like Blue Moon (Made in Golden, CO). Golden really pumps out some quality products.
Even if it's not made in Golden, Co, Blue Moon was--and probably always will be--my favorite beer. I don't drink anymore, but my other favorite beverages back in my college years included Rolling Rock, Killian's Irish Red, Jack and Coke, and Captain Morgan.
bearfacedkiller

Killians Irish red is made in Golden by Coors. :)
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
bearfacedkiller

Mmm... Double Black IPA .

A winter seasonal called Mountain Standard by my favorite brewery, Odells brewing company.

-Darby
bh49

Post by bh49 »

Just had a cup of Ahmad English Tea#1/ delicious and absolutely legal at work :)
remnar

Post by remnar »

bearfacedkiller wrote:Mmm... Double Black IPA .

A winter seasonal called Mountain Standard by my favorite brewery, Odells brewing company.

That looks tasty!

I'm enjoying a Ranger IPA by New Belgium. It has become my Caly 3 of beers. I enjoy it more often than other beers and it always satisfies, but it isn't necessarily my all time favorite. :D
bearfacedkiller

New Belgium has some quality brews for sure. I really, really like 1554 but most of their beers are certainly worth drinking.
-Darby
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

bearfacedkiller wrote:New Belgium has some quality brews for sure. I really, really like 1554 but most of their beers are certainly worth drinking.
I agree most of their beers are worth drinking, but the 1554 is one of their best. Tonight I am enjoying an old favorite, Guinness Extra Stout.
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
3rdGenRigger

Post by 3rdGenRigger »

xceptnl wrote:
I agree most of their beers are worth drinking, but the 1554 is one of their best. Tonight I am enjoying an old favorite, Guinness Extra Stout.
Glad I'm not the only one who likes Extra Stout more than regular Guiness...it's just that much better.

I'm drinking Okanagan Springs Porter tonight...it's VERY black and 8.5% alcohol, and easily one of my top 5 favourite beers. I even have a few friends who hate dark beer that liked it after I persuaded them to try it.

---> Branden
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

3rdGenRigger wrote:Glad I'm not the only one who likes Extra Stout more than regular Guiness...it's just that much better.

I'm drinking Okanagan Springs Porter tonight...it's VERY black and 8.5% alcohol, and easily one of my top 5 favourite beers. I even have a few friends who hate dark beer that liked it after I persuaded them to try it.
Extra Stout is a far cry better than the regular draught. If you have not tried the new Guinness Blonde.... it is worth a taste.
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
bearfacedkiller

Laginitas Little Sumpin' Ale, it is only 7.5%. Going light compared to the 9.5% that the Mountain Standard is. I'll have to try to track down that Okanagan Springs Porter. I'm always looking to try a new beer.

I like the ingredients on this label.

Life is uncertain, don't sip. :D
-Darby
3rdGenRigger

Post by 3rdGenRigger »

After work? Something from our beer fridge before I drive home (On nice days when most of the crews arrive back at the shop at roughly the same time, and not enough to cause me to be unable to legally drive home). As beer fridges go...this one is pretty well stocked.

---> Branden
Blerv

Post by Blerv »

Anyone getting into cider?

My wife is gluten intolerant and I'm watching the carbs. I've been enjoying Square Mile Cider quite a bit. It's almost 7% ABV and only 6 grams of sugar. $9 a six pack too :)
HorserloverFat

Post by HorserloverFat »

bearfacedkiller wrote:Laginitas Little Sumpin' Ale, it is only 7.5%. Going light compared to the 9.5% that the Mountain Standard is. I'll have to try to track down that Okanagan Springs Porter. I'm always looking to try a new beer.

I like the ingredients on this label.

Life is uncertain, don't sip. :D
Little Sumpin' Ale is quite good. I also like Bell's Two Hearted Ale ...
HorserloverFat

Post by HorserloverFat »

xceptnl wrote:
3rdGenRigger wrote:Glad I'm not the only one who likes Extra Stout more than regular Guiness...it's just that much better.

Extra Stout is a far cry better than the regular draught. If you have not tried the new Guinness Blonde.... it is worth a taste.
I actually like the bitter taste of Extra Stout... :cool:
bearfacedkiller

HorserloverFat wrote:Little Sumpin' Ale is quite good. I also like Bell's Two Hearted Ale ...
Yup, Two Hearted Ale is near perfection.
-Darby