Happy Birthday HALFNECK

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
JD Spydo

Happy Birthday HALFNECK

Post by JD Spydo »

I want to wish one of our better forum contributors a very Happy Birthday today :) Our good Brother "HALFNECK" is celebrating his Birthday today and I want everyone to wish him a very Happy Birthday>> and I hope his next new Spyder will be a nice Hawkbill or Reverse S blade ;)
SpyderNut

Re: Happy Birthday HALFNECK

Post by SpyderNut »

Happy Birthday, buddy! Hope it is a good one. :)
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
Water Bug

Post by Water Bug »

Happy Birthday!!!
Spyderco WTC #1044

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” George Santayana, The Life of Reason: The Phases of Human Progress, 1905 to 1906

NEVER FORGET!!!
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Happy Birthday Halfneck, hope its a good one. :)
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."