Happy Birthday: Dr. Hannibal Lecter M.D.

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
JD Spydo

Happy Birthday: Dr. Hannibal Lecter M.D.

Post by JD Spydo »

Well I'm very happy to announce that it's the Birthday of the honorable Dr. Hannibal Lecter M.D. :cool: A solid member of the Hawkbill Fraternity, a huge Karambit fan and a Spyderco fan through and through ;) I wish the good Dr. Lecter a very Happy Birthday today and kind Sir I do hope there is a new Hawkbill waiting in the mailbox for you later today. Let's all wish our distinguished Dr. Hannibal Lecter a very Happy Birthday!! :cool:
Hannibal Lecter

Re: Happy Birthday: Dr. Hannibal Lecter M.D.

Post by Hannibal Lecter »

My Dear JD,

A very sincere thank you to you, my friend!

I am actually at work today, taking Friday off in lieu to spend with the family.

The Spyderco in my pocket today is my beloved yellow FRN Tasman Salt PE.

-------------------
Hannibal Lecter
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Happy Birthday to you, Brother Hannibal. :) Glad to see you back on the Forum. It's just like old times. ;)

Hope you have a fantastic three day weekend too!

Take care,

Michael
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Happy Birthday Doc.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Water Bug

Post by Water Bug »

Wishing You A Very Happy Birthday, Hannibal!!!
Spyderco WTC #1044

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” George Santayana, The Life of Reason: The Phases of Human Progress, 1905 to 1906

NEVER FORGET!!!
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

Dr. Lecter it was YOU my friend that turned me on to Spyderco's Hawkbill blades all the way back around 2004-05>> and I haven't looked back even once>> actually I've become quite a fanatic on the Hawkbill blade but maybe not as much as you have. It was also you my friend that turned me onto my very first TASMAN and G-10 Harpy. Oh yes my friend years ago we were already burnt out on some of the items that the newbies are just now learning about :D

Well Doctor Lecter I do indeed hope that this is a festive day for you and your's Sir and I do hope we get the G-10 Spyderhawk we are currently lobbying for :cool: . And I hope Mrs. Lecter is also doing well these days :D . It just doesn't seem like it's been that long but it most certainly has. They really should name a Karambit in your honor Dr. Lecter and I hope they also give you some great food for this great occasion.

Happy Birthday again my Friend :)
jmh58

Post by jmh58 »

Happy Birthday!!! John :)
Not all who wander are lost!!!

Of all the paths you take in life...
Make sure some of them are Dirt!!! ;)
SpyderEdgeForever

Post by SpyderEdgeForever »

Happy Birthday
Dr. Snubnose

Post by Dr. Snubnose »

Happy Birthday Doctor Han!!! Enjoy! Enjoy!!!! Enjoy!!!!!.....Doc:)
SkullBouncer

Post by SkullBouncer »

Good to see you're Still Kicking My Good Doctor Hannibal, and apparently all is well.

It's a pleasure to see you active on the forums from time to time, and, being one of those special occasions:
Here's To You On Your Special Day, and My Best Wishes for a
VERRY
HAAPPY
BIRFDAYY!!
**********************************************************************************************************
:spyder: :spyder: STAY SHARP --
-- SB / BRUCE :cool: :cool: