Where is Jackknifeh?

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Where is Jackknifeh?

Post by Doc Dan »

Has anyone heard from Jackknifeh in a while? He used to be active but disappeared.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
JD Spydo

Re: Where is Jackknifeh?

Post by JD Spydo »

I think I remember someone saying a couple of months back that he was going to take some time off for various reasons. I too liked chatting and comparing ideas with Jackknife and I agreed with a lot of what he put up. I've also wondered why Cliff Stamp fell off the radar screen as well. Cliff is a well-spring of good information and was always helpful in the areas of sharpening, abrasives and metallurgical stuff in general.

I do hope we'll see both of them back soon. Our good Brother Dr. Hannibal Lecter just recently chimed in and we hadn't seen him in a while either. I think a lot of guys just get busy from time to time>> because I haven't had much spare time in the past two months myself. But I'm sure we'll be seeing Jack again before you know it.
Nate

Post by Nate »

I've always been a fairly infrequent poster, but also took a bit of a break from new folders and this forum for a while. I also noticed Jack's absence when I started reading this board again recently and hope he is well.

I still browse Cliff's forum often, but it seems he is on a bit of a hiatus there as well. He doesn't post often and I would assume has been busy/focused on other projects, though I haven't asked. I've actually had little direct interaction with him, but I've always found his contrbutions very interesting and informative.
:spyder:
mattman

Post by mattman »

I hope all is well with them.
Cambertree

Post by Cambertree »

I learn a lot from Cliff's posts and forum too.
I think I read somewhere that he had taken on some volunteer work that is eating up a lot more than the 10 hours a week he thought it would.
anagarika

Post by anagarika »

I stumbled onto this old GB thread. Jack always has that kind of humor.
viewtopic.php?t=55810
Hope he's doing well & return soon.
Chris :spyder: