iTunes help, please?

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Jazz

iTunes help, please?

Post by Jazz »

Has anyone restored their ipad from a backup, and if so, does it take hours? I was doing so, but the green bar didn't seem to be moving at about half way. My wife unplugged it. Should We just have left it?
- best wishes, Jazz.
Ray Allen

Ray Allen

Post by Ray Allen »

Hi,
I haven't done a iPad, but I have done a couple of iPhones and it certainly did not take hours. There are of course numerous on line help discussions on the subjects and tutorials. I would double check the procedure and have another go.
Best...
Pinetreebbs

Re: iTunes help, please?

Post by Pinetreebbs »

Sounds like it lost the connection or was prompting from an answer on a screen behind another screen. If it continues it may some hardware problem. Depending on the amount of data stored, it take a few minutes to maybe 20 minutes in my experience. I would completely shut down the iPad and start it back up before proceeding. (Hold down the top button until the shutdown menu appears.)

As Ray Allen said, in so many words, Google is your friend. I hope you get it fixed.
Have you joined Knife Rights yet?
Go to: http://www.KnifeRights.org
Protecting your Right to own and carry the knives YOU choose.
Jazz

Post by Jazz »

All right, thanks, guys.
- best wishes, Jazz.
akaAK

Post by akaAK »

Just did this on the weekend, took about an hour all in, the bar stopped on me many times but my limited IT knowledge makes me more patient that I would otherwise be.