New to forum

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
danielc

New to forum

Post by danielc »

Hi everyone just a quick hello as im new to forum I have about 10 spydercos my first was a persistence bought for me as a gift after I lost my folder I had owned for 20 years (a bear mgc) I must admit I'm getting hooked on the knife with a hole now I have a few sprint runs ( caly 3 super blue , blue tenacious, blue manix 2) and the rest of my collection are run of the mill stuff. I live In ireland and spydercos are hard to come by here I have picked up most of mine at knife stands at game fairs (hunting and outdoor shows)while ive been in the uk and a few second hand. I have been looking at spydercollectors pictures of the amsterdam show and would loved to have been there.im hoping to come by a byrd raven2 when there released but Im limiting myself to a couple of knives a year hopefully i can get some limited editions seing some of the knives on this forum has made me realise what's out there Dan
farnorthdan

Re: New to forum

Post by farnorthdan »

Welcome to the forum Dan, its hard to stop at just one spydie, I gave up a while ago but I can think of worse things to spend my money on.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
remnar

Post by remnar »

Hello Dan, Welcome to the forum.
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

Welcome to the forum and dive right in.
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
jmh58

Post by jmh58 »

Welcome Dan.. :spyder: John :)
Not all who wander are lost!!!

Of all the paths you take in life...
Make sure some of them are Dirt!!! ;)
Blerv

Post by Blerv »

Welcome to the forum. =)
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Glad to have you here, Dan. Looks like you've already been bitten by the bug. :spyder: :D
Johnnie1801

Post by Johnnie1801 »

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay and have fun :)
Currently enjoying Spyderco's in - S30V, VG10, Super Blue, Cruwear x4, CTS XHP, S110V x2, M4 x3, S35VN, CTS 204P x2, S90V, HAP 40, K390, RWL34, MAXAMET, ZDP 189, REX 45

Jon
SpyderEdgeForever

Post by SpyderEdgeForever »

Welcome to the forum Dan
OldSarSwmr

Post by OldSarSwmr »

Welcome to the forum Dan.

Dan