Knife Rights' Oklahoma Preemption Bill Passes House

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
critter

Knife Rights' Oklahoma Preemption Bill Passes House

Post by critter »

The Oklahoma House of Representatives today passed Knife Rights requested Knife Law Preemption bill, HB 1460, by a vote of 79-14. It now moves to the Senate.

If you live, work or travel in Oklahoma, please contact your Senator and politely ask your member to vote YES on HB1460. Click here to find your Senator: http://www.oklegislature.gov/FindMyLegislature.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Knife Rights would like to thank Don Spencer, Vice-President of the Oklahoma Second Amendment Association, for working closely with us in support of Knife rights' efforts.

Knife Law Preemption repeals and prevents local ordinances more restrictive than state law which only serve to confuse or entrap law-abiding citizens traveling within or through the state. Preemption ensures citizens can expect consistent enforcement of state knife laws everywhere in a state.

Knife Rights passed the nation's first Knife Law Preemption bill in Arizona in 2010 and has since passed preemption bills in Alaska, Georgia, Kansas, New Hampshire, Tennessee and Utah.
Scroop

Re: Knife Rights' Oklahoma Preemption Bill Passes House

Post by Scroop »

Yes! I will tell him personally at church on Sunday, also Knife Rights' Switchblade Ban Repeal HB1911, I can hardly wait to start carrying some of my auto's.