RIP Spock. Live long and prospoer.

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Evil D

Re: RIP Spock. Live long and prospoer.

Post by Evil D »

Surfingringo wrote:
Just watched that one. Groovy brother. ;)

Something about that episode reminds me of the Jonestown incident. Creepy stuff.
JD Spydo

Re: RIP Spock. Live long and prospoer.

Post by JD Spydo »

OldSarSwmr wrote:I loved the TV show, In Search Of, that he hosted in the seventies and early eighties. That show was way ahead of its time.
RIP Mr. Nimoy, you were one of a kind.
Hey you got a high five there "oldSarSwmr" :) I was just getting ready to post that very subject. He did an excellent job narrating that TV Show "In Search Of". It was truly one of the most intriguing paranormal shows ever on TV IMO. I remember one particular episode where some geology students found a rock in Death Valley and they cut it in half to find a ceramic core>> then they X-rayed it and seen what appeared to be a large spark plug. Carbon dating said that rock was at least 50,000 years old from what I remembered.

Who else would have taken on something that controversial. But that show had some terrific episodes and the one they did on Amelia Earhart was extremely interesting as well.

And I was also a big fan of the original Star Trek as well. And he was great in all the Star Trek movies too.