PS4

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
MacLaren

PS4

Post by MacLaren »

Just bought one today :)
It was between that and the XBox One. The last video game I bought was the original XBox years ago.
So far, I'm liking the PS4.
Got my daughter the Disney Infinity game.
Any PS4 members out there? :)
Popsickle

Re: PS4

Post by Popsickle »

right here PS name is Jrick245

if you into Zombie games I highly recommend Dying Light

also the new battlefield comes out soon!
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Popsickle wrote:right here PS name is Jrick245

if you into Zombie games I highly recommend Dying Light

also the new battlefield comes out soon!
Cool. My PS4 came with "The Last Of Us"
My PS name is Paul204p ;)
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

I was just talking to a friend about this the other day, I'm like 2 console generations behind the times. I moved on to PC games I guess. I was a diehard PS1 and PS2 fan, bought both on launch day and still have my release day PS2. I was a major Gran Turismo addict, I'd probably buy the consoles just for those games if I had time away from other hobbies to play them.
Nate

Post by Nate »

Evil D wrote:...still have my release day PS2. I was a major Gran Turismo addict, I'd probably buy the consoles just for those games if I had time away from other hobbies to play them.
Ha, same here. My kids pretty much only play the Wii, which we have some great games for, but I keep my old PS2 hooked up in the basement so that I can get the occasional GT4 fix.
:spyder:
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Evil D wrote:I was just talking to a friend about this the other day, I'm like 2 console generations behind the times. I moved on to PC games I guess. I was a diehard PS1 and PS2 fan, bought both on launch day and still have my release day PS2. I was a major Gran Turismo addict, I'd probably buy the consoles just for those games if I had time away from other hobbies to play them.
I hear ya man. Now, I've gotta take the time to learn everything again. Its amazing though how quickly kids can learn it. Besides the Infinity game, I picked MLB 2014 The Show, for $20. I'd like to find a good long range shooting game. If they make one.
Popsickle

Post by Popsickle »

MacLaren wrote:
Evil D wrote:I was just talking to a friend about this the other day, I'm like 2 console generations behind the times. I moved on to PC games I guess. I was a diehard PS1 and PS2 fan, bought both on launch day and still have my release day PS2. I was a major Gran Turismo addict, I'd probably buy the consoles just for those games if I had time away from other hobbies to play them.
I'd like to find a good long range shooting game. If they make one.
check out Sniper elite for PS4 .
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Popsickle wrote:
MacLaren wrote:
I'd like to find a good long range shooting game. If they make one.
check out Sniper elite for PS4 .
I certainly will :)
So far, I have :
Disney Infinity
Madden 15
MLB 2014 The Show
NBA 2K 15
Grand Theft Auto V (my first ever GTA game :)
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

Man, I AM DYING to get my hands on GTA5 for PC. They set the release date back to April...the wait is killing me. I've played every game in the franchise since the first one. Call it mindless entertainment, but I love it. On PC you can tinker with the files that control how vehicles handle and such, and I spend more time playing with that stuff than actually playing the game.
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Evil D wrote:Man, I AM DYING to get my hands on GTA5 for PC. They set the release date back to April...the wait is killing me. I've played every game in the franchise since the first one. Call it mindless entertainment, but I love it. On PC you can tinker with the files that control how vehicles handle and such, and I spend more time playing with that stuff than actually playing the game.
Cool! Man, I'm still trying to "get back" its harder than I thought it would be. Especially so, with very limited time to play... Madden, The Show, NBA 2K its all a slow go.
And GTAV, well, its the first time ever. But fun nonetheless ;)
Popsickle

Post by Popsickle »

Battlefield Hardline comes out soon!!!
chuckd

Post by chuckd »

For anyone who is on a xbox360...

Spydiestorm1164