Finally got a replacement for my favorite Spyderco Product!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Invective

Finally got a replacement for my favorite Spyderco Product!

Post by Invective »

I'm talking of course, about the Spyderco Bag!

I used to use this every time I went to the store because my state has started charging 10c for bags to reduce litter. Since then, I started hoarding bags to take to the store but this is by far my favorite. Unfortunately, mine had a bit of a problem when I was trying to walk home with two six-packs and the bag broke D: Lesson learned, and now I stick to one six-pack and a 22oz from a craft brewery.

So I was talking to my local knife shop a few weeks ago and they told me they'd pick me up one from SHOT Show and I went in today to talk knives and they had the bag for me! I can finally rep Spyderco again while going to the store and not scare other patrons!

And even better, this new bag is spelling-error free!
JD Spydo

Re: Finally got a replacement for my favorite Spyderco Produ

Post by JD Spydo »

I actually have some of those myself that I got at one of the early BLADE Shows back around 2000 or 01. I've also got a lot of those big blue BLADE SHOW bags which are quite rugged and I still will use one from time to time.

There is a lot of stuff I kept from the first three BLADE Shows I attended not to mention a lot of those little sovenirs that I would get from Spyderco's booth at BLADE and Spirit Of Steel in Dallas TX.

It's funny that I would remember those red ones in particular. It's a small world here at Spydervile :cool:
Invective

Re: Finally got a replacement for my favorite Spyderco Produ

Post by Invective »

JD Spydo wrote:I actually have some of those myself that I got at one of the early BLADE Shows back around 2000 or 01. I've also got a lot of those big blue BLADE SHOW bags which are quite rugged and I still will use one from time to time.

There is a lot of stuff I kept from the first three BLADE Shows I attended not to mention a lot of those little sovenirs that I would get from Spyderco's booth at BLADE and Spirit Of Steel in Dallas TX.

It's funny that I would remember those red ones in particular. It's a small world here at Spydervile :cool:
Man I wish I lived closer to Atlanta. Would love to go to BLADE but as it stands now, tickets + hotel + spending money would deplete my savings.

And post som pictures of your Spydie/BLADE Show freebies! I'm sure others would love to see them as well!