Which spyderco is in the mail?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
jackknifeh

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Post by jackknifeh »

Kiwi 4 might be here today. :D

Oops. Just checked and probably tomorrow or even Friday. :( That's ok though. It will go under the Christmas tree when it arrives anyway. :D
Hopsbreath

Post by Hopsbreath »

xceptnl wrote:
Hopsbreath wrote:Finally picked up a Gayle Bradley. Just received a Stretch and Caly 3.5 last week but the GB was just too good of a deal to pass up. Picked up a sweet new pair of boots last week with a knife pocket that I'm considering carrying the Bradley in. Suddenly, larger heavier knives are options now that I can carry them in my boot.
Great looking boots. They happen to come in brown?
Oh yeah, they come in brown. Highly customizable too, the sole I chose is unusual for these boots. A more traditional pronounced heel is standard. Handmade right down the street from me in Scappoose,Oregon. http://www.wescoboots.com/wesco/home.asp" target="_blank
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

Hopsbreath wrote:
xceptnl wrote:
Hopsbreath wrote:Finally picked up a Gayle Bradley. Just received a Stretch and Caly 3.5 last week but the GB was just too good of a deal to pass up. Picked up a sweet new pair of boots last week with a knife pocket that I'm considering carrying the Bradley in. Suddenly, larger heavier knives are options now that I can carry them in my boot.
Oh yeah, they come in brown. Highly customizable too, the sole I chose is unusual for these boots. A more traditional pronounced heel is standard. Handmade right down the street from me in Scappoose,Oregon. http://www.wescoboots.com/wesco/home.asp" target="_blank
Those are some high dollar boots, but very nice none the less. Did you custom build those?
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
Hopsbreath

Post by Hopsbreath »

xceptnl wrote:
Hopsbreath wrote:
xceptnl wrote:
Those are some high dollar boots, but very nice none the less. Did you custom build those?
Yep, had them custom fit too. I'm a bigger size (15ish) so there weren't any that fit in a stock size anyway. That knife pocket was too **** cool to pass up on while we were at it.
Holland

Post by Holland »

Phil Wilson Bird and Trout came in!! Very much in love with this knife. I think the smoke creek is going on the chopping blocks soon :D

-Spencer

Rotation:
Gayle Bradley 2 | Mantra 1 | Watu | Chaparral 1 | Dragonfly 2 Salt SE
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

Pulled the trigger on a Pikal....Can't wait. :D
762cal

Post by 762cal »

Just received my Titanium Damascus Delica.
Alnamvet68

Post by Alnamvet68 »

After researching the best price for a Rescue 79mm in orange, I found that the lowest prices (~$45.00) was actually for the earlier Rescue Junior. The second version comes with a black straight clip, and the newest version comes with a stainless hourglass clip. While I prefer the stainless clip, what really sealed the deal was that the newest version comes with screw construction as opposed to pin construction. This epiphany was what I needed to justify spending $62.00. I should have it next Tuesday, when I'll post up a pic.
nanono75

Post by nanono75 »

Orderded a kiwi 4 hoping to get it soon ...
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

Centofante3 will be here tomorrow. After carrying a Centofante4 a lot i am looking forward to this one. :) I might just carry them together for a while. :D
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

D'Allara Rescue... finally. I found a deal on a used one and plan to compare its full SE VG-10 blade and contoured handle to my SE H-1 Pacific Salt for cutting off limbs around an inch thick or less. I know neither of these blades was intended for this type of work, but they're handy for occasional use when you run into a need for light clearing and don't have loppers on hand.
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
D1omedes

Post by D1omedes »

Para 2, for me. It's going to be a New Years gift as there's no way it will be getting to me before then. I got one when they were first released and sold it. I've regretted not having one for some time now. I saw it for a good price and couldn't pass it up - it's always wise to have a Para in your stable. :)
opusxpn

Post by opusxpn »

Military black DLC, Para2 black DLC, squeak,UKPK, Roadie, red serrated paring knife, Byrd hawkbill. Recently got yellow salt saver and Manix 2 XL DLC. My wallet is kicking and screaming and the wife is getting a new purse.
Keep'em sharp :spyder: 9 Enduras, 4 Manix, Manix XL DLC, 3 Delicas, 5 Ladybug, 2 Manbug, 4 Dragonfly, Pingo, Cat, 3 Salt1, Pacific salt, Tasman, 3 stretch, 2 Tenacious, Resiliance, Robyn2 G10, 2byrd hawkbill, 4Para2, 2Military, native5 frn, Bradley folder, SpyDK, Kiwi, MT19, salt saver, Street bowie, Roadie,Squeak, 5 UKPK, k05 SE, k04 SE & PE
i am travvy

Post by i am travvy »

Valotton is inbound!
PayneTrain

Post by PayneTrain »

Calendar. :)
On Edge

Post by On Edge »

Just got my sprint Worker last night - I think I really like this knife. Much more "solid" than I had anticipated, got some weight to it, and locks up vault-like ... "old school" ... and that tip! Wow. You could pull a splinter out of a gnat's *ss with that ... kinda funky lookin', but I've gotten over that before ... :cool: . She went into EDC rotation today!

Also pre-ordered a blue Roadie ... looking forward to handling that as well ...
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

I just snagged up a BNIB Serrated Caly Jr with black FRN scales. It popped up on my phone and I instantly said I'll take it without thinking about it. Before I knew it, I was sending the cash via paypal. I hope I like it, I've never seen one in person before. I heard some of you are fans...COUGH landon COUGH..
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
Johnnie1801

Post by Johnnie1801 »

I'm expecting a Gayle Bradley folder sometime within the next week, can't wait :D
Currently enjoying Spyderco's in - S30V, VG10, Super Blue, Cruwear x4, CTS XHP, S110V x2, M4 x3, S35VN, CTS 204P x2, S90V, HAP 40, K390, RWL34, MAXAMET, ZDP 189, REX 45

Jon
jmh58

Post by jmh58 »

Sadly none at this time.. :( John :)
Not all who wander are lost!!!

Of all the paths you take in life...
Make sure some of them are Dirt!!! ;)
GoldenSpydie

Post by GoldenSpydie »

UK Penknife rescue in orange FRN...

...plus a catalog, and no, it's not a 2015 catalog...