Post dealer deals here.

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
bh49

Re: Post dealer deals here.

Post by bh49 »

Fresh Eddie Fresh wrote: I have a G10 Persian I really like.
I am sorry to tell you, but C83 Persian and G10 Persian2 are two totally different animals. And hurry up with Caly3.5. They will disappear like Dodo.
Lebowski22

Post by Lebowski22 »

Amazon price on the digi cam black military is probably the best I have seen outside of the mythical howes availability.

Prompted me the pick up my first military. I avoided it for a long time as a lefty. But I figured screw it for $127 free 2 day shipping. Glad I did. A little adapted maneuvering is well worth such an amazing blade.

I have noticed the price on the Military creeping up and up lately. I figured I needed to act fast.
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

Lebowski22 wrote:Amazon price on the digi cam black military is probably the best I have seen outside of the mythical howes availability.

Prompted me the pick up my first military. I avoided it for a long time as a lefty. But I figured screw it for $127 free 2 day shipping. Glad I did. A little adapted maneuvering is well worth such an amazing blade.

I have noticed the price on the Military creeping up and up lately. I figured I needed to act fast.
As another lefty, I found that to be true of my Cruwear millie. I've grown so used to opening and closing it with my left hand, I've considered selling my left hand model. The clip is more comfortable away from the palm too :)
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
bh49

Post by bh49 »

bh49 wrote:When I saw that only 7 Memories left in stock (There were 14 earlier) I pulled the trigger. This is all Ken's fault.
only one left at great price. Amazing knife at the great price.
camvdcs

Post by camvdcs »

Keep checking the Bay. I got a Caly 3.5 VG10 discontinued (new) for $89.95 free shipping! :)
Knutty

Post by Knutty »

camvdcs wrote:Keep checking the Bay. I got a Caly 3.5 VG10 discontinued (new) for $89.95 free shipping! :)
And you think it's legit? I bought one two years ago for $112.
"We have more metal parts fail than plastic parts. Modern plastics are tough. 'Feeling cheap' may be a false perception and one might need more education. We rarely get a FRN knife back with handle problems and we have millions of them out in daily use. " --Sal Glesser
wolfgaze

Post by wolfgaze »

Can anyone explain to me the details behind the ongoing PM2 extremely limited availability? When was the last time that knife was readily available and in stock at some of the more notable authorized dealers? Is the situation going to change any time soon?
Nate

Post by Nate »

The first three places I checked, Cutlery Shoppe, Blade HQ, and Knifeworks all have multiple variants available right now. The only one I didn't see in stock is black/camo. IMO, paras have been relatively easy to find for a while. My LKS has had them in stock every time I've checked for over a year...
:spyder:
Nate

Post by Nate »

In other news, I still can't believe I got a bnib Caly 3 in super blue for $148 from a dealer in December of 2014! Was that a 2012 sprint run?? Anyway, thanks Willey Knives!!!

I was hunting around for prices on a black 3.5 when I found their sale. Hope the link helped out a few folks. A lot of the items have been removed/ are sold out now.

Really happy to have both of these now:

:spyder:
ncrockclimb

Post by ncrockclimb »

I got the Super Blue Stretch that I ordered from http://store.willeyknives.com/sprintruns.html" target="_blank. The dealer shipped it quickly and their communication was great. I will order from them again. I LOVE the knife and am excited to have it in the EDC rotation.
gijoe945

Post by gijoe945 »

Omaha Knife has some items that are hard to find in Spyderco. I deal with them. Great customer service.
Alnamvet68

Post by Alnamvet68 »

Salt fans, Saver Salt in yellow now available for $24.95.
On Edge

Post by On Edge »

Just picked up an Air for $113 on Amazon - that was enough of a price break to put me over the edge ... !
i am travvy

Post by i am travvy »

Ugh I keep missing these salts!!!!
camvdcs

Post by camvdcs »

Knutty wrote:
camvdcs wrote:Keep checking the Bay. I got a Caly 3.5 VG10 discontinued (new) for $89.95 free shipping! :)
And you think it's legit? I bought one two years ago for $112.
Just got it today and it is legit, solid lockup, centered blade. :) :spyder:
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

Dvor has a dozen Spyedercos "on sale" (slightly reduced) including PM2's for $129-$149, Manix2-XL for $99, and Caly 3.5 CF ZDP-189 for $140.
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
opusxpn

Post by opusxpn »

Only one left Enuff sheepfoot vg10 serrated $69
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00AHF6MU ... SY165_QL70" target="_blank
Keep'em sharp :spyder: 9 Enduras, 4 Manix, Manix XL DLC, 3 Delicas, 5 Ladybug, 2 Manbug, 4 Dragonfly, Pingo, Cat, 3 Salt1, Pacific salt, Tasman, 3 stretch, 2 Tenacious, Resiliance, Robyn2 G10, 2byrd hawkbill, 4Para2, 2Military, native5 frn, Bradley folder, SpyDK, Kiwi, MT19, salt saver, Street bowie, Roadie,Squeak, 5 UKPK, k05 SE, k04 SE & PE
Fresh Eddie Fresh

Post by Fresh Eddie Fresh »

wolfgaze wrote:Can anyone explain to me the details behind the ongoing PM2 extremely limited availability? When was the last time that knife was readily available and in stock at some of the more notable authorized dealers? Is the situation going to change any time soon?
If you keep your eyes open you can definitely find them... even when Golden was struggling to keep up with demand a year or so ago, I was able to pick up a black/satin, black/black, and a black/camo from various dealers.

Now if I could only find a Yojimbo! :)
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

wolfgaze wrote:Can anyone explain to me the details behind the ongoing PM2 extremely limited availability? When was the last time that knife was readily available and in stock at some of the more notable authorized dealers? Is the situation going to change any time soon?
Sooner State Knives has a few flavors in stock... :)
Fresh Eddie Fresh

Post by Fresh Eddie Fresh »

I just bought two orange Pingos from Amazon for $39 each. I have always wanted one, so I caved and bought two! :) I like Dunkin Donuts, so the orange Pingos will go well with my pink Squeaks. :)