Post dealer deals here.

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
RamZar

Re: Post dealer deals here.

Post by RamZar »

DougC-3 wrote:I noticed the Spyderco Store also has a coupon code popup on their page. I had to go all the way to about the last step of checkout to find out how much it was for, which was $2.86 for the $143 knife I tested it on -->~ $140 :rolleyes: but really not too bad, since they already had the lowest price I've seen on this knife anywhere. It's selling for a minimum of ~ $146 shipped and up elsewhere.
Which knife did you test it on?
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

RamZar wrote:
DougC-3 wrote:I noticed the Spyderco Store also has a coupon code popup on their page. I had to go all the way to about the last step of checkout to find out how much it was for, which was $2.86 for the $143 knife I tested it on -->~ $140 :rolleyes: but really not too bad, since they already had the lowest price I've seen on this knife anywhere. It's selling for a minimum of ~ $146 shipped and up elsewhere.
Which knife did you test it on?
Ti Damascus Delica :)
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

Knifeworks -- S90V Yojimbo 2 $209.95
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

I don't know if it is a Black Friday deal or not but BBS is selling fluted titanium Natives for $209.95.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
Ovalprocess

Post by Ovalprocess »

RamZar wrote:Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Salt Marine Yellow Serrated Edge Knife is only $37.95 at The Spyderco Store with free shipping on orders of $30+.
Thanks for the heads up, I ordered this knife.
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Amazon has the Brown Southard for.....$182!
Bodog

Post by Bodog »

Still loving this forum. This same question was posted at another large forum and the OP was quickly slapped down.
They who dance are thought mad by those who do not hear the music.
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

GP Knives

Dice: $153.95
Endura Orange Bone & Damascus: $182.95
Native 5 Fluted Titanium: $207.95
Battlestation: $159.95
Southard Black: $214.95
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

Couldn't resist, picked up a Caly 3.5 from NK
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
GoldenSpydie

Post by GoldenSpydie »

BBS little Matriarch for $63
sdedalus83

Post by sdedalus83 »

United Outdoors on ebay has the Manix 2 XL for $88.75.
I carry a serrated Robin2 at work, a Cara Cara Rescue 2 in the glove box, and a ZDP Dragonfly or Junior everywhere else. My PM2 sits on a shelf with a small assortment of Kershaws.
Waiting patiently for the Native 5 lightweight and the Lil' Temperance 2.
bh49

Post by bh49 »

xceptnl wrote:Couldn't resist, picked up a Caly 3.5 from NK
I was planning to get it from CS along with Lava. While I was thinking they ran out of stock. So, Landon thank you for the tip. I got it from NK as well.
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

bh49 wrote:
xceptnl wrote:Couldn't resist, picked up a Caly 3.5 from NK
I was planning to get it from CS along with Lava. While I was thinking they ran out of stock. So, Landon thank you for the tip. I got it from NK as well.
You are welcome my friend. Glad I could pass along the tip. He had 6 in stock before I purchased so now he has less than 4.
*Landon*
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

Yesterday (Thanksgiving, so a store holiday), I was trying to decide if I wanted to buy a Ti Damascus Delica from one of the Black Friday online dealers. The problem with that is that you can't see the Damascus pattern before you buy, so I was considering calling a dealer and asking if they ever open a box and checked on a knife... I thought GPKnives or Robert at National Knives would be happy to do it, but I hesitated because I figured they'd be very busy when they opened on Black Friday. I was checking out The Spyderco Store (independent dealer in VA) and saw a link that said "ask us a question" and impulsively asked if they ever opened boxes to check on things like Damascus patterns, etc, for online customers. I explained that I'd seen some knives where the Damascus didn't extend nearly as far toward the edge on one side as it did on the other. I figured I'd probably hear back sometime next week, so I was surprised when he (Dave Jones) emailed me right back on Thanksgiving day and said he'd look at some the next day, when the warehouse opened (today). This morning (Black Friday -- I thought everybody would be too busy for anything like this) I got an email from him with a picture of three knives, picked one out and ordered it. He's shipping it tomorrow morning :)
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

DougC-3 wrote:Yesterday (Thanksgiving, so a store holiday), I was trying to decide if I wanted to buy a Ti Damascus Delica from one of the Black Friday online dealers. The problem with that is that you can't see the Damascus pattern before you buy, so I was considering calling a dealer and asking if they ever open a box and checked on a knife... I thought GPKnives or Robert at National Knives would be happy to do it, but I hesitated because I figured they'd be very busy when they opened on Black Friday. I was checking out The Spyderco Store (independent dealer in VA) and saw a link that said "ask us a question" and impulsively asked if they ever opened boxes to check on things like Damascus patterns, etc, for online customers. I explained that I'd seen some knives where the Damascus didn't extend nearly as far toward the edge on one side as it did on the other. I figured I'd probably hear back sometime next week, so I was surprised when he (Dave Jones) emailed me right back on Thanksgiving day and said he'd look at some the next day, when the warehouse opened (today). This morning (Black Friday -- I thought everybody would be too busy for anything like this) I got an email from him with a picture of three knives, picked one out and ordered it. He's shipping it tomorrow morning :)
That's some of that good ol Virginia friendly hospitality. Glad you got a deal and were able to choose a pattern you liked.
*Landon*
shunsui

Post by shunsui »

That Sage2 for $139.99 at National Knives is a pretty decent price these days.
David from NC

Post by David from NC »

DougC-3 wrote:Yesterday (Thanksgiving, so a store holiday), I was trying to decide if I wanted to buy a Ti Damascus Delica from one of the Black Friday online dealers. The problem with that is that you can't see the Damascus pattern before you buy, so I was considering calling a dealer and asking if they ever open a box and checked on a knife... I thought GPKnives or Robert at National Knives would be happy to do it, but I hesitated because I figured they'd be very busy when they opened on Black Friday. I was checking out The Spyderco Store (independent dealer in VA) and saw a link that said "ask us a question" and impulsively asked if they ever opened boxes to check on things like Damascus patterns, etc, for online customers. I explained that I'd seen some knives where the Damascus didn't extend nearly as far toward the edge on one side as it did on the other. I figured I'd probably hear back sometime next week, so I was surprised when he (Dave Jones) emailed me right back on Thanksgiving day and said he'd look at some the next day, when the warehouse opened (today). This morning (Black Friday -- I thought everybody would be too busy for anything like this) I got an email from him with a picture of three knives, picked one out and ordered it. He's shipping it tomorrow morning :)
Awesome CS.
David

Blue Titanium/Jigged Bone: Endura Damascus, Delica Damascus (finally!)
Foliage G10: Endura FFG, Delica FFG
OD Green G10: Worker Sprint
Black FRN: Endura FFG, Delica FFG, Dragonfly FFG, Matriarch 2, Lil Matriarch, Centofante 3, Salt 1 PE
Grey FRN: Endura FFG, Delica FFG
Purple FRN: Endura FFG, Delica FFG
Green FRN: Delica FFG
Denim Blue FRN: Lil Matriarch PE (Thanks McL!)
sdedalus83

Post by sdedalus83 »

Sports Authority has 25% off with free shipping. Some of their spydercos end up well below market rates. 57 for an frcp manix, 125 for a nilakka, 99 for a sage 3, 118 for a sage 4, 140 for a domino, 66 for a street bowie, 145 for a bushcraft, 91 for a manix xl, 169 for a tusk, 107 for a serrata, 146 for a temperance 2, 157 for a black szabo.
I carry a serrated Robin2 at work, a Cara Cara Rescue 2 in the glove box, and a ZDP Dragonfly or Junior everywhere else. My PM2 sits on a shelf with a small assortment of Kershaws.
Waiting patiently for the Native 5 lightweight and the Lil' Temperance 2.
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

Those are some really amazing deals!! Best I've seen so far...

Too bad my knife budget is blown already. For 2015 that is! ;)
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

sdedalus83 wrote:Sports Authority has 25% off with free shipping. Some of their spydercos end up well below market rates. 57 for an frcp manix, 125 for a nilakka, 99 for a sage 3, 118 for a sage 4, 140 for a domino, 66 for a street bowie, 145 for a bushcraft, 91 for a manix xl, 169 for a tusk, 107 for a serrata, 146 for a temperance 2, 157 for a black szabo.
The CF Sage for $99 and Tusk for $169 are very appealing -- too bad I'm already over my (non)budget :(
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.