Pie In The Sky...is it possible?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
JNewell

Post by JNewell »

bh49 wrote:BIN is the only option to find out at this time. Also you can send him/her a question. I remember that somebody had CF Native5, but after I asked a question about availability, the seller ended the auction.
I like the knife, but not for this price. :eek:
I'm not wild about the knife and I don't like the price, but I'm very tempted to BIN and see what happens. :eek: :D
paladin

Post by paladin »

JNewell wrote:I'm not wild about the knife and I don't like the price, but I'm very tempted to BIN and see what happens. :eek: :D
I will msg. the buyer (since I'm pretty sure no one here has done it yet) and ask if he has them ON HAND...

couldn't hurt... :o
What is truth? Pontius Pilate
GoldenSpydie

Post by GoldenSpydie »

This morning I emailed the guy with the Roadie asking him if it was in stock and ready to ship...haven't heard back.
bh49

Post by bh49 »

RadioactiveSpyder wrote:Roman, we went over all this last week.
There is no reason to argue about this. Just read original thread on BF posts #95 and 96.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showt ... -FRN/page5
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
paladin

Post by paladin »

GoldenSpydie wrote:This morning I emailed the guy with the Roadie asking him if it was in stock and ready to ship...haven't heard back.
yup...no word back yet from my query, either :(
paladin

Post by paladin »

This is the message the seller left for me at about 9 PM tonight:

Hello,

The item is on order and on its way to our warehouse. We will notify you upon arrival, thank you for your inquery.

to be continued...
sal

Post by sal »

FYI, We have not yet received the PITS or the Roadie, so we're still a ways out. Once they come in, they will have to go through QC and packaging, collectors and Premiers.

sal
GoldenSpydie

Post by GoldenSpydie »

paladin wrote:This is the message the seller left for me at about 9 PM tonight:

Hello,

The item is on order and on its way to our warehouse. We will notify you upon arrival, thank you for your inquery.

to be continued...
About the Roadie:

"
Hello,

The item is currently on order and should arrive at the our warehouse within the week, thank you for your inquery. "

But it sounds like it won't be here within the week, as Sal hasn't even had them arrive yet.
paladin

Post by paladin »

GoldenSpydie wrote:About the Roadie:

"
Hello,

The item is currently on order and should arrive at the our warehouse within the week, thank you for your inquery. "

But it sounds like it won't be here within the week, as Sal hasn't even had them arrive yet.
yup...seller probably considers the phrase "should arrive at the warehouse within the week" enough to cover all the bases...

Bet it's gonna be hard for him to close a sale on something Sal isn't even finished processing yet... :o
Liquid Cobra

Re: Pie In The Sky...is it possible?

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Giving this thread a bump. Hoping to hear the PITS folder is getting closer. Anyone have word?
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra