Zome Delica/Endura coming soon

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
SpyderEdgeForever

Re: Zome Delica/Endura coming soon

Post by SpyderEdgeForever »

Amazing and fascinating! I like it already.
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

Are these regular production? I hope so. I just bought and am awaiting an S110V PM2 and my wife wants to buy me a Ti Delica, so I NEED these to be around for a bit.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

SpyderNut wrote:Hot dang, I've been looking forward to these. I hope they'll continue this trend with the other Seki models: Dragonfly, Ladybug, Manbug, Stretch...

Very cool! :D
Please! Please! Not the Stretch! I'd be forced to buy one and I consider this the most singularly unattractive handle color Spyderco has ever offered. Am I looking at different pictures from those everyone else is seeing, or am I the only one who finds blotches of yetch green on black hideous?
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
jmh58

Post by jmh58 »

Red/Black Delica... :D HMMMMM!!!! John :)
Not all who wander are lost!!!

Of all the paths you take in life...
Make sure some of them are Dirt!!! ;)
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

The Deacon wrote:
SpyderNut wrote:Hot dang, I've been looking forward to these. I hope they'll continue this trend with the other Seki models: Dragonfly, Ladybug, Manbug, Stretch...

Please! Please! Not the Stretch! I'd be forced to buy one and I consider this the most singularly unattractive handle color Spyderco has ever offered. Am I looking at different pictures from those everyone else is seeing, or am I the only one who finds blotches of yetch green on black hideous?
Lol, I'd like to know how you really feel about the new colors, Paul. :p ;)
All joking aside, I can appreciate what you're saying. I was rather hoping for more vibrant color schemes vs. the Camo motif, but maybe there are more color options coming that will be more attractive?
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
BTG

Post by BTG »

SpyderNut wrote:
The Deacon wrote:

Lol, I'd like to know how you really feel about the new colors, Paul. :p ;)
All joking aside, I can appreciate what you're saying. I was rather hoping for more vibrant color schemes vs. the Camo motif, but maybe there are more color options coming that will be more attractive?
I'm with ya, I collect Streth, Endura, and Delicas....love'em...not really feeling this one...will get anyway, but hoping they don't do more in different colors...id feel the need just for collection sake......HOWEVER...a Packers Green and Gold would work for me. :)
jstrange

Post by jstrange »

I like the look of them and would be down for one if they don't increase the price. As cool as it looks, I wouldn't pay much extra for it.
:spyder: jstrange
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

BTG wrote:HOWEVER...a Packers Green and Gold would work for me. :)
I was hoping for Bears Navy Blue and Orange myself. ;) Chicago Blackhawks Red and Black would be pretty sweet too.
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
BTG

Post by BTG »

Sharp Guy wrote:
I was hoping for Bears Navy Blue and Orange myself. ;) Chicago Blackhawks Red and Black would be pretty sweet too.
Lol...originally from Milwaukee, Nor Cal (Fremont) now...so I'm a Packer-Giants fan...black and orange is nice too...do you like the Cubs or Sox?.....I was never really a hockey fan....Milwaukee Admirals never piqued my interest, Sharks play about 15 miles away in SJ, never been to a hockey game in my life, my friends say ya gotta go see one live and you'll be a fan...maybe someday.
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

BTG wrote:I'm with ya, I collect Streth, Endura, and Delicas....love'em...not really feeling this one...will get anyway, but hoping they don't do more in different colors...id feel the need just for collection sake......HOWEVER...a Packers Green and Gold would work for me. :)
I know of just the car for you (if it's still running). :D
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

BTG wrote:
Sharp Guy wrote:
Lol...originally from Milwaukee, Nor Cal (Fremont) now...so I'm a Packer-Giants fan...black and orange is nice too...do you like the Cubs or Sox?.....I was never really a hockey fan....Milwaukee Admirals never piqued my interest, Sharks play about 15 miles away in SJ, never been to a hockey game in my life, my friends say ya gotta go see one live and you'll be a fan...maybe someday.
My family is traditionally Cubs fans and I definitely lean that way. I like to see both teams do well. I'm very happy to see the Cubs playing so well.

Get to a hockey game! You'll love it!!!
twinboysdad

Post by twinboysdad »

Digicam? Pass. Do it with some colors and in
BTG

Post by BTG »

The Deacon wrote:
BTG wrote:I'm with ya, I collect Streth, Endura, and Delicas....love'em...not really feeling this one...will get anyway, but hoping they don't do more in different colors...id feel the need just for collection sake......HOWEVER...a Packers Green and Gold would work for me. :)
I know of just the car for you (if it's still running). :D
I had one uglier than that, it was a yellow '71' pinto wagon, with that fake wood wallpaper on the sides...on account of rust there was more floor missing than still there, I'd get splashed in the face if I drove through puddles...ahhh the good old days.
toomzz

Post by toomzz »

Sharp Guy wrote:They keep coming up with creative ways to help me spend my money!!

http://www.spyderco.com/catalog/details.php?product=993

http://www.spyderco.com/catalog/details.php?product=994
LOL :D
Tabo

Post by Tabo »

They are up and available from the SFO. Just placed in order today for the Delica. (Yea I know, it is full retail but I just can't wait to get it.)
Johnnie1801

Post by Johnnie1801 »

Tabo wrote:They are up and available from the SFO. Just placed in order today for the Delica. (Yea I know, it is full retail but I just can't wait to get it.)
Make sure to post some pics when you get it :)
Currently enjoying Spyderco's in - S30V, VG10, Super Blue, Cruwear x4, CTS XHP, S110V x2, M4 x3, S35VN, CTS 204P x2, S90V, HAP 40, K390, RWL34, MAXAMET, ZDP 189, REX 45

Jon
camvdcs

Post by camvdcs »

KW has them.
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

camvdcs wrote:KW has them.
So does KC. Nice to see that they're the same price as the other VG10/FRN models.

EDIT: I only see these listed as pre-orders. I missed that earlier
Last edited by Sharp Guy on Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ruarch

Post by Ruarch »

Sharp Guy wrote:
Born and raised in the Fox Valley here. Been to more Packer games than I can remember, and they are all pretty hazy (tailgating!). I wonder if Sal and co. ever did any research on how well team based themes of knives would sell in their less expensive lines. I.e. would a Packer or Bear themed Delica be another gateway drug for many people that would never get a knife get Spyderbit?
Bacon. Sometimes beer, but mostly bacon. I like Spydercos.
SpyderNation member #0621

Recently acquired: M390 PM2

On deck: KW Ti Military Exclusive, Slysz Bowie, S90V/CPM154 Manix 2, RN Chap

WRU SHAMAN!
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

Ruarch wrote:
Sharp Guy wrote:
Born and raised in the Fox Valley here. Been to more Packer games than I can remember, and they are all pretty hazy (tailgating!). I wonder if Sal and co. ever did any research on how well team based themes of knives would sell in their less expensive lines. I.e. would a Packer or Bear themed Delica be another gateway drug for many people that would never get a knife get Spyderbit?
Up until last year I lived in the Fox Valley area (N. IL) for most of my life.

Team based knives would be pretty cool. Handles with team colors and laser engrave the Team logo etc on the blade. As nice as it sounds it's probably not very practical for a company like Spyderco considering all the different color combinations and Licensing from the NFL (or MLB, NHL, NBA). Not sure how well they'd sell but you never know. It's certainly fun to think about!