Where can I order a Rhino?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Cogito

Where can I order a Rhino?

Post by Cogito »

I just discovered this knife, but, according to threads, one has to be on a pre-order list. How can I get on that list? Thanks!
Liquid Cobra

Re: Where can I order a Rhino?

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Knifecenter takes pre orders. You'll probably just be able to order one when its released from any of the usual dealers. However, the design, the lock, the price and even the name make me think this one is gonna be a hot seller.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
PaleMoon

Post by PaleMoon »

Just keep an eye on the forum! Considering how anticipated the Rhino is, and that Mr Reinhold is a member here, I'm sure there will be a heads up as soon as it's available ;)
The problem of a coherent civilization is the problem of living with ignorance and not being frustrated by it.
Cogito

Post by Cogito »

Thanks!
Cogito

Post by Cogito »

I was able to pre-order through Knife Works with no problem. I am normally not attracted to small knives, but this one has a very high "cool-factor." Thank for the heads up, guys.