Which spyderco is in the mail?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Liquid Cobra

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Post by Liquid Cobra »

According to Spyderwiki it's the second one.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Liquid Cobra wrote:According to Spyderwiki it's the second one.
Interesting, after looking at Rejects pic in the fixed fixation thread they are different :confused: , also a good pic on page one.
//forum.spyderco.com/viewto ... &start=140" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
crabhab

Post by crabhab »

I have a Positron, Hungarian, and a Chokwe numbered on the way. I can't wait.
Waco

Post by Waco »

I've missed my lightweight orange FFG Endura 4 that I sold a few months ago. So, I did the logical thing and ordered another one, but I went for brown this time.
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

Manix 2 LW is on the way! Looking forward to comparing it to the Manix 2 G10.
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
BTG

Post by BTG »

I hate the post office, Hap 40 Stretch was supposed to arrive yesterday, I was tracking it, it arrived at my post office at 4:30 am...sorting complete 8:10... Out for delivery 8:38.....arrivived at post office 10:16....WTF....they screw up EVERY SINGLE TIME..no wonder they lose money...EVERY SINGLE YEAR....and we bail them out.
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

T-Mag!....For £55!...Shipped!

*does lap of honour around the front room*
Warhammer 40000 is- basically- Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Dune, Starship Troopers, Fahrenheit 451 and Star Wars, bathed in blood, turned up to eleventy billion, set on fire, and catapulted off into space screaming "WAAAGH!" and waving a chainsaw sword- without the happy ending.

https://www.instagram.com/commissarcainscoffeecup/
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

demoncase wrote:T-Mag!....For £55!...Shipped!

I'll give you 65 L's for it right now :D seriously though thats what I like to call a "Smokin" deal and the honor certainly is all yours sir. I've been watching them on the bay for a while now, they seem to be pulling around $150ish lately.

Could you post up some pics when you get it, I've never handle the T-mag and the lock seems very interesting, heck I'm still not sure exactly how it works. :)
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
SG89

Post by SG89 »

Another hap40 delica lol
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
Vector6

Post by Vector6 »

I feel your pain BTG. My PO is the same way. I had to wait 2 extra days for my Mini Dyad to show up today....
Should also have a C44 Dyad when I get to my parents house later tonight and a Nishijin R should have gotten mailed out to me today!
BTG

Post by BTG »

Vector6 wrote:I feel your pain BTG. My PO is the same way. I had to wait 2 extra days for my Mini Dyad to show up today....
Should also have a C44 Dyad when I get to my parents house later tonight and a Nishijin R should have gotten mailed out to me today!

Welcome to the forum, bad first impression with me venting, usually not so bad, but I saw it Said out for delivery, so l put errands off and waited...our Mailman has one apt complex, then he gets right to me 8 houses later..usually 9:15 - 9:30....
Of course he's late...10:15 ..he comes and goes...no knife..get online and it says 10:18 arrived at building ..again..I guess wasting 2 hrs is better than waiting all day..like last week said out for delivery all day, came he next...as a former UPS driver, we stay out till trucks empty...at least attempt......It did come today though, so I feel better.
Waco

Post by Waco »

My Endura didn't make it's estimated delivery today. Maybe Monday.
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

farnorthdan wrote:

I'll give you 65 L's for it right now :D seriously though thats what I like to call a "Smokin" deal and the honor certainly is all yours sir. I've been watching them on the bay for a while now, they seem to be pulling around $150ish lately.

Could you post up some pics when you get it, I've never handle the T-mag and the lock seems very interesting, heck I'm still not sure exactly how it works. :)
;) Not happening sir..... I'll post some pics and then you can marvel at the magic. :)
Warhammer 40000 is- basically- Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Dune, Starship Troopers, Fahrenheit 451 and Star Wars, bathed in blood, turned up to eleventy billion, set on fire, and catapulted off into space screaming "WAAAGH!" and waving a chainsaw sword- without the happy ending.

murphjd25

Post by murphjd25 »

My first PM2 will be here tomorrow! I probably won't sleep tonight, the wife is getting annoyed with me haha :-)
Josh
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

farnorthdan wrote:

It's like the lightest smoothest slip joint ever made.

JAfromMN

Post by JAfromMN »

Not a thing. I've been selling a few
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

demoncase wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:

It's like the lightest smoothest slip joint ever made.
Does it actually lock up needing disengaged or is it more like a slip joint?

NoFair

Post by NoFair »

farnorthdan wrote: Does it actually lock up needing disengaged or is it more like a slip joint?
It's like a slip joint. (a slightly loose one afaik)

Bradley 2 on the way here, felt a need for some M4 :D
texmex03

Post by texmex03 »

NIB Caly 3 superblue. Should be delivered around 330 this afternoon. Not that I am checking or anything.
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

Something wicked this way comes... :eek: :D

Plus a few other trinkets, the one I'm awaiting most anxiously is from Casey Lynch. He lives outside Spokane, me in the SF Bay Area, you'd think it wouldn't take the USPS three g-d weeks to deliver a package two states away! Better be on the truck like the clerk just told me (it does NOT say "Out for Delivery" :mad: , arrggghhh!).
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King