OFFICIAL 2015 Black Friday/Cyber Monday Thread

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Chinook3

Re: OFFICIAL 2015 Black Friday/Cyber Monday Thread

Post by Chinook3 »

Chinook3 wrote:Smokey Mountain Knifeworks Spyderco Southfork 20% off, roughly $204 plus shipping, not bad.
Excuse me $200.99 shipped to your front door USPS be sure to use the code from the home page. I talked myself in to it :D
My response is "Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there, it just means you can't see it". Sal G.
shunsui

Post by shunsui »

^^^ That's a good deal, and not the worst knife you'll ever buy. :D
bpahk

Post by bpahk »

Chinook3 wrote:
Chinook3 wrote:Smokey Mountain Knifeworks Spyderco Southfork 20% off, roughly $204 plus shipping, not bad.
Excuse me $200.99 shipped to your front door USPS be sure to use the code from the home page. I talked myself in to it :D

Thanks for the tip! Picked up a zt at 20% under MAP and a kiwi 4 for $80!
JRhode

Post by JRhode »

Sports Authority:

From 10:00 pm to 6:00 am EASTERN TIME, 30% off all Spyderco knives with code CYBER30 at checkout.
Capt'n Boatsalot

Post by Capt'n Boatsalot »

Chinook3 wrote:
The 20% off coupon gets the Titanium Military down to $177.60, which is the best price I've seen so far. I'm planning to hold out for the Knifeworks exclusive Ti/G10 Military, but as always prices like this make it tough.

EDIT: I did pick up a SE Aqua Salt from TopQualityKnives.com by using their 10% discount (CM2015) and the shipped price was $88.15. Pretty spectacular.
captnvegtble

Post by captnvegtble »

JRhode wrote:Sports Authority:

From 10:00 pm to 6:00 am EASTERN TIME, 30% off all Spyderco knives with code CYBER30 at checkout.
Wow... I've never seen a Temperance 2 for $136, or a Jumpmaster for $119, or a Titanium Stealth Chaparral for $133.
Too bad they don't have the Proficient, or I'd buy it for an extra 30% off.
JRhode

Post by JRhode »

captnvegtble wrote:
JRhode wrote:Sports Authority:

Wow... I've never seen a Temperance 2 for $136, or a Jumpmaster for $119, or a Titanium Stealth Chaparral for $133.
Too bad they don't have the Proficient, or I'd buy it for an extra 30% off.
Or a Domino for $130? Techno for $136?
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

Holy! that sports authority sale was too hard to pass up. Had to get a Techno and Temperance 2! Will be my first Spyderco fixed blade!
Thanks for the tip JRhode!!!
-Nick :bug-red
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

Brown Stretch 2 at National Knives for $165 -- I've shopped a lot for that one and that's the best price I've seen on a new one. It's a great heavy duty EDC.

Anybody seen a good deal on a black nishijin Cricket?
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

Mushroom wrote:Holy! that sports authority sale was too hard to pass up. Had to get a Techno and Temperance 2! Will be my first Spyderco fixed blade!
Thanks for the tip JRhode!!!
Their CF Chaparral is only 88.89 at 30% off. Wish I could lay by a backup :o
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

Also Jumpmaster for $119 with Sports Authoriy 30% off deal.
idubodywork

Post by idubodywork »

Good morning all! New to the forum...love it! You can still get ** 25% ** OFF at sports authority with code
CYBER25 ... looking for a killer deal on a Native 5 ffg
and a stretch 1 in either VG-10 or ZDP-189. If any body knows please post . Thanks and thanks for all the great info in the forum ,I'm a long time knife nut but new to spyerco. I haven't even looked at anything else in weeks.
Last edited by idubodywork on Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:spyder: What A Great Knife ! :spyder:
Chinook3

Post by Chinook3 »

idubodywork wrote:Good morning all! New to the forum...love it! You can still get ** 25% ** OFF at sports authority with code
CYBER25 ... looking for a killer deal on a Native 5 ffg
and a stretch 1 in either VG-10 or ZDP-189. If any body knows please post . Thanks and thanks for all the great info in the forum ,I'm a long time knife nut but new to spyerco. I haven't even looked at anything else in weeks.
GPKnives has a Native 5 for $69, best I've seen it for a while.
My response is "Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there, it just means you can't see it". Sal G.
SpeedHoles

Post by SpeedHoles »

DougC-3 wrote:Brown Stretch 2 at National Knives for $165 -- I've shopped a lot for that one and that's the best price I've seen on a new one. It's a great heavy duty EDC.

Man, that is a nice price for that knife new!
Too bad I spread myself too thin right now. I'd love to have jumped on that Temperance 2 from sports authority as well!
Oh well, I'll be thankful I found an Air for a good deal and have it on the way! :)
Going back to Caly.
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

Everyone is getting all these deals and I'm over here like
bh49

Post by bh49 »

Starmate $140 at massdrop
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
El Gato

Post by El Gato »

I would just like to take a moment to thank all of those who posted on this Topic with tips on good deals everywhere. Your time and thoughtfulness in doing so saved me a ton of money on 3 great new Spydercos that I have been wanting. Not only has this Topic helped some of us afford some new additions but it also sold a few knives for Spyderco as well, and I sure don't see any of that as a bad thing.
Thanks very much to all. :)
bh49

Post by bh49 »

El Gato wrote:I would just like to take a moment to thank all of those who posted on this Topic with tips on good deals everywhere. Your time and thoughtfulness in doing so saved me a ton of money on 3 great new Spydercos that I have been wanting. Not only has this Topic helped some of us afford some new additions but it also sold a few knives for Spyderco as well, and I sure don't see any of that as a bad thing.
Thanks very much to all. :)
You welcome.
We are always here to help you to spend your money :) :D
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

My top choices Natives5, Calys, C83 Persian
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

Belated post from us in Europe-

Heinnie Hayes have/had the Junior at 40% off retail and the Nishijin Cricket for 40% off too.
Warhammer 40000 is- basically- Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Dune, Starship Troopers, Fahrenheit 451 and Star Wars, bathed in blood, turned up to eleventy billion, set on fire, and catapulted off into space screaming "WAAAGH!" and waving a chainsaw sword- without the happy ending.

https://www.instagram.com/commissarcainscoffeecup/
SpeedHoles

Post by SpeedHoles »

demoncase wrote:Belated post from us in Europe-

Heinnie Hayes have/had the Junior at 40% off retail and the Nishijin Cricket for 40% off too.

Is Black Friday/small-business Sat/Cyber Monday a recognizable thing in Europe?
Going back to Caly.