Which spyderco is in the mail?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
farnorthdan

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Post by farnorthdan »

BTG wrote:Thanks, I feel guilty when I cave...they get ya 3 times, high price, high tax, and high shipping (for reg USPS). But yet I go back!!
Dont feel bad, we've all done it for that must have, did the same for the s90v millie :o
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
BTG

Post by BTG »

A delica trainer, for friends son 6thBD....Got the wooden Dragonfly last year....moving up..turned his dad into a spydie freak also.
adam569

Post by adam569 »

farnorthdan wrote:
BTG wrote:Thanks, I feel guilty when I cave...they get ya 3 times, high price, high tax, and high shipping (for reg USPS). But yet I go back!!
Dont feel bad, we've all done it for that must have, did the same for the s90v millie :o
Me to I was late for a cruwear military payed dearly.
Recent purchases: orange dragonfly 2, CS exclusive paramilitary2, black g10 large chinese lum :spyder:
Wish list: Manix 2 cruwear, navaja, SB delica and SB Caly 3.5 :spyder:
Top 3 edc : s110v paramilitary2 , orange vg10 dragonfly, and Cruwear military :spyder:
El Gato

Post by El Gato »

adam569 wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:
Ah but you now have that Cru-Wear Millie to use and enjoy before they are all gone forever. Congratulate yourself. You did good. ;)
El Gato

Post by El Gato »

Titanium Chaparral 2, from KSF, is in the mail. On sale for what I considered a good price so I wanted to get one before MAP takes effect after the first of the year. Another :spyder: Christmas present to myself.........(any excuse being better than none). ;)
Spydersense

Post by Spydersense »

I've got a black Delica 4 LW being shipped for a Monday arrival. A birthday present from my son and wife. :D
palonej

Post by palonej »

Spydersense wrote:I've got a black Delica 4 LW being shipped for a Monday arrival. A birthday present from my son and wife. :D
You will treasure that blade bro!!
My sons ordered me a LE BM 710-1401 with their initials engraved in the blade......coolest gift ever!!!
I have a Ti Millie coming from GP Knives! Will be here Tues and I can't wait!! $190??? Couldn't resist!!!
Joe
Warrior1

Post by Warrior1 »

Christmas comes early tomorrow... for me! Chaparral 3 blue stepped titanium
Also three Chaparral CF for Christmas presents for my three adult sons. They are all just starting to collect Spydercos, so I thought they should start with one of my favorite knives!
The older I get, the better I was...!
El Gato

Post by El Gato »

Hi Warrior1
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here.
You made some very fine Christmas gift choices. I love my Chaparrals. :)
Warrior1

Post by Warrior1 »

Thanks El Gato... I've been lurking for a long time, I decided to finally join the conversation. I have a nice collection of about 19 Spydercos and I look forward to focus on adding several Sprint Run knives. Like many others, my favorite acquisitions seem to be PM2s!
The older I get, the better I was...!
SpeedHoles

Post by SpeedHoles »

AIR! :)
Going back to Caly.
brancron

Post by brancron »

SpeedHoles wrote: Is that the laminated ZDP-189 like was in the burgundy Caly Jr?
Yessir! And it cuts like a laser.
Ocarr

Post by Ocarr »

Just received an early production Caly 3 in G10 from another forum; one that I'd missed out on before they were discontinued. In the mail at the moment, is a CF Caly 3 to back up one that I already own. (price on that one was just too good to pass up, what can I say, you can't have too many Caly 3s)
KaliGman

Post by KaliGman »

On order and to be delivered soon: three stainless steel Enduras with my agency's seal engraved on the handle and individual names engraved on the blade by Spyderco (Christmas gifts); three Matriarchs with the Emerson opener (two for Christmas gifts, one, with black blade, for me); Endura FRN with Emerson opener (Christmas gift for my teenage son, who studies Albo Kali Silat with me).

On order, and, if I am lucky, delivered around the Holidays sometime: Spyderco Tighe Stick. :D

Happy Holidays everybody. :cool:

Jon
adam569

Post by adam569 »

El Gato wrote:
adam569 wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:
Ah but you now have that Cru-Wear Millie to use and enjoy before they are all gone forever. Congratulate yourself. You did good. ;)
You are very right my friend.
Recent purchases: orange dragonfly 2, CS exclusive paramilitary2, black g10 large chinese lum :spyder:
Top 3 edc : s110v paramilitary2 , orange vg10 dragonfly, and Cruwear military :spyder:
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Ocarr wrote:Just received an early production Caly 3 in G10 from another forum; one that I'd missed out on before they were discontinued. In the mail at the moment, is a CF Caly 3 to back up one that I already own. (price on that one was just too good to pass up, what can I say, you can't have too many Caly 3s)
Welcome to the forum Ocarr. :)

I just pulled the trigger on the HAP40 Delica, couldn't resist ;)
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
El Gato

Post by El Gato »

In the mail is a Chaparral 3 Stepped Titanium, and a second Chaparral CF for an edc backup. All at too good to resist price savings thanks to my enabling Forum friends who hunted out the good deals this weekend. :)
toxophilus

Post by toxophilus »

Should get a G10 scaled Dragonfly tomorrow for Christmas from my wonderful Wife :)

She just got me a Caly 3.5 Super Blue last week!
Mygrainman

Post by Mygrainman »

Just got the Bug, Honey Bee, Grasshopper set in the mail yesterday. It was going to be a Christmas gift, but I think I can gift something else ;)
adam569

Post by adam569 »

I just picked up a positron from smkw my first expinsive flipper.