Your Black Friday Spyderco Carry

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
SpyderNut

Your Black Friday Spyderco Carry

Post by SpyderNut »

Ok this may be a bit corny, granted, but for those of us who observe this day of ultimate consumer madness, which Spyderco(s) will you be carrying today? For starters, I will be carrying my good ol' Delica in VG-10 for at least a few hours while I assist my wife with the Christmas tree. I may switch to the Tusk later on for supper. Or maybe the Lil' Lionspy again. We'll see... :D
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
GoldenSpydie

Re: Your Black Friday Spyderco Carry

Post by GoldenSpydie »

Superleaf and blue Persistence

I got the pair for less than $75 at the Seconds Sale. I don't need/can't afford any Black Friday deals.
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Black Southard
Rubicon
Positron

Flipper Friday!
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
El Gato

Post by El Gato »

I am doing my part for Black Friday by staying home and supporting absolutely nothing........except for Spyderco of course.

My Ti Millie is with me, as always, but I will very likely have my Sage 2 as "back up" for much of the day.
Since I got my two Chaparrals I have spent some time with them everyday so I expect they will be a part of the day today as well.

I suppose I should really have something with a black blade in honor of Black Friday........... :D
DigDug72

Post by DigDug72 »

Techno for package opening, trench warfare shank for anyone tryna grab that BeanieBaby i got my eye on! just can't decide neck carry vs itwb...
Bayonet,Techno1sml.jpg
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

Blue Jigged Bone Endura in my sweats pocket. I am not going anywhere today. It is cold and snowy and I am not much of a consumer except for Spydies. The seconds sale just broke me anyway. ;)
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
remnar

Post by remnar »

I took my daughter shopping last night and now I'm up and getting reading to take my son to the mountains for some hiking. In both cases I'm carrying a PM2.
BTG

Post by BTG »

Lil lionspy, N5 Forum 2015, and as always LBHB.
gingerninja

Post by gingerninja »

Carried my ZDP Endura all day
tap78

Post by tap78 »

This one...
My spyder:'s: Military Camo, Paramilitary 2 CTS-XHP Orange, Paramilitary 2 CTS-204P Green, Endura 4 ZDP-189 ComboEdge BRG, Endura 4 ZDP-189 FFG BRG, Manix 2 Lightweight Blue, Caly 3 G-10, Salt 1 Yellow SE C88SYL, Ulize, Manix I C95, Manix 2 XL S90v CF, Delica 4 CE Black C11PCBBK, Manix 2 154CM, Military All Black C36GPBK, Stretch SE C90SBK Black FRN, Caly3 CF ZDP-189/420J2, Sage 3 BoltLock CF, Gayle Bradley C134CFP, Squarehead C193TIP, Pacific Salt Yellow SE C91SYL, Pacific Salt Black C91PBK, Ladybug 3 Salt LYL3, Stretch CF ZDP-189 C90CF, Lum Large Chinese Folder C143G, Perrin Street Bowie FB04PBB, Mantra Titanium C202TI, Farid K-2 Titanium C185TI, Para 3 C223GPGYCW Para 3 Cruwear
SpeedHoles

Post by SpeedHoles »

T'was just another day for me, still had to work. Carried my Caly 3.
Going back to Caly.
Northglenn500

Post by Northglenn500 »

My new 2015 Forum Native. I picked it up at the factory seconds sale. What an awesome knife.
FCM415

Post by FCM415 »

Manix S110v
average-Joe

Post by average-Joe »

I carried the same one as normal Thursday since I was just as broke on Black Friday lol
RexGig0

Post by RexGig0 »

My usual EDC, an Assist. The only thing different about the day after Thanksgiving is that I start working extra hours. As the rest of the world starts shopping, my patrol division (big-city PD) puts extra folks on duty in and near the shopping areas. The Assist is a nearly-perfect knife for a public servant/first responder. (It is good to also have a pointy knife.)

If I manage to work enough OT, I just might buy a spare Assist. :)

I had a couple of Strider fixed-blades with me, though one was brought along because I was going to trade it, if my colleague liked it. (He did, and is going to trade an ALG 6-Second optic mount for it.) Interestingly, he had a customized Calypso, with an unusual combination of blade steel, blade configuration, and G10 scales, built by disassembling at least two different Calypos, and re-assembling as hybrids. The result seemed to be very well-fitted.
Donut

Post by Donut »

I was traveling, so it was a PPT, DPx HEAT, a Northwoods Indian River Jack and I managed to squeeze a USN Ladybug Hawkbill in my watch pocket.
-Brian
A distinguished lurker.
Waiting on a Squeak and Pingo with a Split Spring!
Dr. Snubnose

Post by Dr. Snubnose »

I had on my person Black Friday and Cyber Monday: LadyBug, ChinookII and Ronin...that's it!!! well at least for Spyderco..... 3 out of 13 ain't bad!!!!Doc:)